STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    What is your discord info? I think i may have forgot to send the invite for tonight in about 30min to chat.

I would be interested in joining if you still have a slot available. I have the full Unity licence and he demo for classic and the entirety of D&D beyond. Im in the Australian Sydney time zone. I have discord and both voice and video.

I would like to try for this as well. I've played in a good amount of games at this point and am increasing my familiarity with 5E. I pretty much exclusively play kobolds but the class is up to debate, as long as the race fits your needs well. I'm male, own full licenses for both Fantasy Grounds versions, and would be welcome to talking about this on Discord if there's still a slot available.

I'm probably too late but if the time was 8pm to 2am, that works great for me.
    I can appreciate the detail expressed in laying out the type of player you are looking for.
    I think I can meet the expectation.

Enjoy the roleplay but not to the point of being annoying lol.
    Hope to hear back to you.

Unka Moof

Hay I know this is a late post, but if you have any open slots I am interested in joining.
    I have played since 2e (glad they got rid of thac0) mostly heavy combat and dungeon crawlers.
    I admit I week in role playing but I can enjoy it.
    Discord is fine but are you using the unity version of fantasy grounds?

My wife and I would be interested in joining.
    I've messaged you my discord handle if you still have room.

Hi! it's been a few days since this was up so if the spots are filled I completely understand! I'm very new to FG but i've been playing dnd for a few years now. Sadly I haven't been able to play much this year since my college game club suspened dnd campaigns due to covid and I've been trying to find good online ones but it's been tricky. I am a female, and I'm willing to make time for an informal interview whenever (unless it clashes with one of my classes) if a spot is still open.

Thread Information