DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 18 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    I've identified a conflict with Capital Gains, described here. Hoping you can pair with MeAndUnique to resolve it!

https://github.com/MeAndUnique/CapitalGains/issues/1
    I've updated advanced spell damage and seems to be evaluating the CG effect lines and clears up the initial script error when character is open.

It does require CG to load after ASD, so I'd request a change to <loadorder>120</loadorder>

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Thanks so much for the rapid attention on this, pete!

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    Thanks so much for the rapid attention on this, pete!
    You are welcome, until the loadorder in CG is changed feel free to edit that in your extensions folder.

I've not checked everything in CG, as I dont have all the mods its links with etc. But if you get chance to check out CG/ASD if you spot anything not working with either please let me know.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    You are welcome, until the loadorder in CG is changed feel free to edit that in your extensions folder.

I've not checked everything in CG, as I dont have all the mods its links with etc. But if you get chance to check out CG/ASD if you spot anything not working with either please let me know.

-pete
    MeAndUnique published an update to take care of that end, and I've tested with both extensions and all seems well now! I will keep an eye out for any hiccups but thanks again to both of you

I've noticed that this isn't working with Chaos Bolt (XGE) or Tearing Claws and Rainbow Beam from Elminster's Guide to Magic

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEiraStar View Post
    I've noticed that this isn't working with Chaos Bolt (XGE) or Tearing Claws and Rainbow Beam from Elminster's Guide to Magic
    Added to my list to look at.

thanks, pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

This extension has problems with grimm press polymorphism extension.

[6/17/2022 11:46:47 AM] s'GM(true) -> manager_polymorphism:PolymorphActivated; No polymorphism_originator DB entry found - CT node (combattracker.list.id-00002) not ready for polymorphism process.'
    [6/17/2022 11:46:47 AM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptemp) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    [6/17/2022 11:46:47 AM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptotal) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    [6/17/2022 11:46:48 AM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_power_asd.lua"]:1449: attempt to index local 'sPowerName' (a nil value)

Edit: It might also be their equipped effects that this extensions fails with and that way fails with polymorphism
    Last edited by Seliathas; June 18th, 2022 at 20:27.

I also started getting this error today. Every time I moused over an NPC description it would give me this. The NPC was NOT showing any actions in the CT.

Screenshot_3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by razzed1 View Post
    I also started getting this error today. Every time I moused over an NPC description it would give me this. The NPC was NOT showing any actions in the CT.

Screenshot_3.jpg
    I find this very very interesting, since the error says its an issue on line 72... and the source file for this file in my extension only have 49 lines in it ????

Could it be some other extension that has 'duplicated' and 'extended' the file for some reason ? ( Or maybe its just FG giving a bad line number.. )

I'll look a bit further, but can you please try this on a clean campaign with just the official extension, and report back if you find an extension combination that brings this back.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Seliathas View Post
    This extension has problems with grimm press polymorphism extension.

[6/17/2022 11:46:47 AM] s'GM(true) -> manager_polymorphism:PolymorphActivated; No polymorphism_originator DB entry found - CT node (combattracker.list.id-00002) not ready for polymorphism process.'
    [6/17/2022 11:46:47 AM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptemp) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    [6/17/2022 11:46:47 AM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptotal) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    [6/17/2022 11:46:48 AM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_power_asd.lua"]:1449: attempt to index local 'sPowerName' (a nil value)

Edit: It might also be their equipped effects that this extensions fails with and that way fails with polymorphism
    I'll take a look as I'm sure the at least one of the polymorph extensions was compatible. So maybe it or as you say maybe equipped effects has nested through a change that is causing an issue.

But this looks like something that has merged bad into the class and then left/removed the link point that ASD then attaches onto... But I dont see anybody wanting to remove the 'sPowerName' element from the effects class...

So looks like an extensions combination class merge issue.

I'll see if I can replicate it.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Thread Information