FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 18 of 18 First ... 8161718
    v3.13 Updated NPC effects line evaluation when used in 'innate spells'

note. Innate Spells need to start with both the 'level' and 'cast level' text. See attached.

-pete
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Hey,

I'm really confused to tell you that this doesn't work for me.
    I think this is because I'm using the MeAndUnique extension (5E - Kit'N'Kaboodle) to create the spell effect and you not.
    If it's really too much of a hassle, don't bother. I will find another solution of my own.

Thanking you

Edit: As an alternative, I found the CT scroll 5e extension which allows me to increase or reduce the damage that is registered into an effect. So there is no urgency/obligation to think about a solution to my problem.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Vaall; December 23rd, 2023 at 17:26. Reason: Add attachment

v3.14 update for FGU 4.5.0 changes.
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Thread Information