FG Forge
Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    I've identified a conflict with Capital Gains, described here. Hoping you can pair with MeAndUnique to resolve it!

https://github.com/MeAndUnique/CapitalGains/issues/1
    I've updated advanced spell damage and seems to be evaluating the CG effect lines and clears up the initial script error when character is open.

It does require CG to load after ASD, so I'd request a change to <loadorder>120</loadorder>

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens Extension, B9's Encumbrance Tweak Extension.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage Extension, Advanced Spell Damage Extension, Aspect Of The Bear Extension, Spell Long Rest For NPC Extension, Spell Domain Extension.

Thanks so much for the rapid attention on this, pete!

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    Thanks so much for the rapid attention on this, pete!
    You are welcome, until the loadorder in CG is changed feel free to edit that in your extensions folder.

I've not checked everything in CG, as I dont have all the mods its links with etc. But if you get chance to check out CG/ASD if you spot anything not working with either please let me know.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens Extension, B9's Encumbrance Tweak Extension.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage Extension, Advanced Spell Damage Extension, Aspect Of The Bear Extension, Spell Long Rest For NPC Extension, Spell Domain Extension.

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    You are welcome, until the loadorder in CG is changed feel free to edit that in your extensions folder.

I've not checked everything in CG, as I dont have all the mods its links with etc. But if you get chance to check out CG/ASD if you spot anything not working with either please let me know.

-pete
    MeAndUnique published an update to take care of that end, and I've tested with both extensions and all seems well now! I will keep an eye out for any hiccups but thanks again to both of you

Thread Information