DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[CTRL] drag DMG roll to Heal (Unity)

Hi can someone confirm if UNITY doesn’t support [CTRL] dragging DMG from chat window to CT or Map Icon.

There are options to reverse a DMG or HEAL from chat window by ‘right clicking’ in chat window on DMG/Heals and choosing radial menu option to [+/-]. Then drag that to CT or PC/NPC

Is this the new intended functionality interface method.

I thought it was some of my extensions breaking this functionality but on new empty campaign and no extns loaded this appears to be missing now in UNITY.

I'm pretty sure that CTRL+ drag it is supposed to reverse damage but clearly at the moment it isn't. So, this is a bug I'd say.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

As far as I saw, it doesn't work also by negating the damage with the radial menu and then by dragging it to the CT.

FGU, last update, no extensions or modules loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by eriktedesco View Post
    As far as I saw, it doesn't work also by negating the damage with the radial menu and then by dragging it to the CT.

FGU, last update, no extensions or modules loaded.
    Negative damage does work that I can see. Just not CTRL+Drag.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ok, I'll try again. Maybe what I'm doing is not correct. Thanks Zacchaeus!

Cheers. At least I know I’m not going mad and it is a bug.

Hi all !

Sorry to resurect this old thread but I feel like this has not been fixed yet? Is this beacause the bug never came to the knoledge of the devs? If so, I might post on the appropriate thread/forum section but I would like to avoid doing a duplicate of an already known issue (+ I think this is in fact the right forum section ^^')

It is on our list, but hasn't bubbled up in priority to be solved yet.

Regards,
    JPG

It really is a quality of life issue. Just slowing down fixing PC mistakes on targeting. And easy reversal of damage. Amazed it’s not been mentioned by more people.

We stumbled over this in our last few sessions since switching to Unity. Being able to reverse errors was/is needed multiple times in every session we play.

Thread Information