DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Script Error, Any Idea's?

Getting the Following Script Error and not sure what I"m missing.

Script Error: [string "MNM/tools_MNM.lua"]:8: attempt to index local 'currentExtInfo' (a nil value)

That is not from any of the rulesets that are provided by SmiteWorks that I'm aware of.

Try disabling any extensions for your campaign; and see if you still get the error. If you do, please provide which ruleset you are using.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for the Advice Moon Wizard, so after logging on several times and checking each Extension. Turns out the Error only happens on Mad Nomads Character tweek Extension. Though seems to work fine just wasn't sure what the error was.

I wouldn't run anything that raises an error. It may appear to work fine, but errors cause the FG script running at that time to stop running (exiting with the error), so you may not be running some code that is needed and something might not work quite right. Please reach out to the extension developer, if you haven't already.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I did he said it was a Known bug and is working on a fix. But that it doesn't cause any issues. From what I can tell I have not had any problems just didn't know what that error was.

This is fixed now, Mad Nomad updated the extension and works like a charm now

Thread Information