DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylan Storm View Post
    Borderless window appears to have gone though?
    Yes, it's an issue with the Unity Engine and cross-platform builds. Not sure if it is unique to the version being used or some of the libraries in use. But it's soemthing the devs are aware of and are keeping their eye on.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rylan Storm View Post
    Borderless window appears to have gone though?
    I believe that could be an issue with the Unity engine itself. I recall one of the devs mentioning something to the effect of full screen Unity blocks access to the file system, so it was decided to not use that. I am going from memory though, and I could be way off.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Yes, it's an issue with the Unity Engine and cross-platform builds. Not sure if it is unique to the version being used or some of the libraries in use. But it's soemthing the devs are aware of and are keeping their eye on.
    yeah that, and there was a full-screen in the very early alpha, but full-screen in unity meant really full screen, so, even the bottom bar of Windows was covered which many people didn't like

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Depends on your O/S. In the Linux thread their are a few suggested command line arguments that can force it to start full screen or on different screens. No idea how to do it on a Mac. On Windows, for me it starts in full screen if I had it in full screen last time, but you can also go to the shortcut properties to "Run" "Maximized".
    An excellent workaround! This has been bugging me for ages!
    It returns to the previous window size (screen resolution other than the taskbar) but is not maximized so it's slightly down and to the right of center.
    Windows 10 64-bit build 2004

Is this full screen option still on the agenda to be added ?I have tried the alter shortcut properties and i encountered a screen jittering bug before main start menu opens ,as noted already by another user.However I still have a title screen at top of screen,I have windows task bar hidden anyway. In comparison my FGC does run full screen.Am i doing something wrong in FGU ,or is this the way it works at the moment,I have only just bought Unity and I am sure I will have other questions down the track.

Its an application that runs in a window. Does not having it "full screen" without the window controls available interfere with something?

If it is Full Screen, the only way to exit is via the radial menu Exit option, maybe adding an exit button on the launcher page would be a good idea at some point.

Blog Entries
    ITs the way it works at the moment. The devs have said something to the effect; the Unity libraries being used have issues with full screen mode across multiple platforms and therefore do not work. It is something they will look into later, but its not a priority right now.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks for answer, I asked on discord as well and got an instant answer from Zacchaeus. He also gave me some advice on LOS problems I was having-did not understand how it worked .Good support and thanks for both discord and forum answers. I hope Full Screen Issue is resolved though.

"maximized" workaround help - but after "check for update" the normal screen comes back on.. its a "small" window again. Argh!... small issue. but still. check status when leaving for update check-- and reset these settings when coming back.. please.
    UTC +1 (Europe) / 5e / LFG

Just create a new shortcut to FGU and set the "maximized" option in there. This shortcut and its settings will not be overwritten by FGU's updater then. FGU's window will only be "normal" when you exit the updater, but every time you run FGU from said shortcut it will be maximized.

FGU offering a "Maximize" button, but no option to automatically set itself to maximized is a strange thing indeed.

Thread Information