FG Spreadshirt Swag

How do you handle reactions in Fantasy Grounds unity?

Hey folks, I'm starting to run a larger group of enemies that have reactions and I was blind sided on how to deal with that in engine.

So how exactly are reaction abilities handled in the FG engine?

Blog Entries
    Welcome!

Depends on the ruleset. Please make sure to either let us know which ruleset your question pertains to, or preferable post in the ruleset specific forum.

For D&D 5E, in the Combat Tracker their is a small circle on each entry that is labelled Reaction and you can tick this, it then gets cleared on the entries next turn. Other rulesets might have something similar.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Okay thank you, I didn't notice that on the combat tracker.

I figured posting this in the 5e was okay for the ruleset. sorry.

Blog Entries
    No problem. Totally my fault, I thought this was in the generic FGU forum. You posted totally in the right place, the 5E forum. Mea culpa!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    No problem. Totally my fault, I thought this was in the generic FGU forum. You posted totally in the right place, the 5E forum. Mea culpa!
    That is no problem what so ever. I'm just glad I got an idea on how to do what I needed the utility to do.

Thanks!

Any way to have a reminder on the tokens as well? Like a noticeable overlay for those who do not have their reaction available anymore?
    Last edited by Rad80; November 26th, 2021 at 16:24.

Welcome to FG.

Not without an extension, no.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information