5E Character Create Playlist
Page 6 of 19 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Thanks for the screenies, at least I can see what it's doing

Cheers, Steve.

STV,

With this extension active the "rest individual" and "roll individual initiative" options are not available on the radial dial from the CT.
    AKA Szczur on most Discord channels.
    Dying builds character. Pun intended.

Quote Originally Posted by wmljohn View Post
    STV,

With this extension active the "rest individual" and "roll individual initiative" options are not available on the radial dial from the CT.
    Ditto to what wmljohn said - could you modify this to play better with Critical Awesome Essentials (and DM Tools) from Diablobob?

I don't own either of those extensions, so that's a bit difficult for me to do as I can;t see their code. (Don't know if it's possible if those extensions and mine all edit the same base code).
    You could also reach out to the developers of those extensions and ask them the same question.

Cheers, Steve.

The developer of CAE and DMTools (Diablobob) mentioned he is willing to work together to make both extensions work. He also mentioned he gives developers that work with him a free copy of his extensions so that they can be deconflicted.

you can contact him on Discord at Diablobob#8446

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    I don't own either of those extensions, so that's a bit difficult for me to do as I can;t see their code. (Don't know if it's possible if those extensions and mine all edit the same base code).
    You could also reach out to the developers of those extensions and ask them the same question.

Cheers, Steve.

Additionally you can just DM me on the forums what your DMs Guild email is and I’ll get you a free copy so we can properly work compatibly… if that would help?

Thanks Bob - I really appreciate all the work you do to add functionality to FGU.

Turns out she just bought it last week ^^.
    I'll look into getting it to work in the near(ish) future, work and other projects are taking up alot of time atm, but soon™ I hope

@Diablobob thanks for the offer, I appreciate it. Nice extensoin btw

If I can figure out a fix I'll let you know.

Cheers, Steve

I'm also going to get shot if I don't work on an extension requested by my DM first, but hopefully that'll work out to be simple(ish), time will tell.
    I *will* get round to looking into the problem at some point thought.

Cheers, Steve.

I found a conflict with the advanced effects ext. When both are loaded you don't get the blue highlight nor the load in the legendary window. No errors are thrown. Silent fail.

I will post in that thread as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information