FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 19 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Yaay, that's not me

Sorry Blackwolfe, that's a different extension.

Cheers, Steve.

Just pushed a new build, which should sort out CT header alignment issues.

Cheers, Steve.

Found this strange error when using a monster for the monster manual expanded module.
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "..Legendary Assistant:scripts/legendary.lua"]:83: attempt to compare number with nil

Not sure if that is something on your end or is it something with the way the monster is written? As you see in the shot it did not load in the CT. Without this ext it is fine.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'll try and take a look into that this weekend if I get time. Thanks for the heads up Nephranka.

Cheers, Steve.

If you want I can upload the campaign if that would help?

I don't own the monster manual expanded module, so this one could be tricky to catch.
    It does look a little weird from your screencap though that the monster has empty legendary actions, so I'm guessing it's related to this.
    This may take some time :S

Cheers, Steve
    Last edited by Stv; February 21st, 2023 at 21:26.

Edit:
    I found the issue by comparing a monster that works. It is the options text box. They used "three" instead of "3" for the number the monster gets. That causes the ext to crash trying to load them into the CT.

Does not work:
    "The devil can take three legendary actions, choosing from the options below. Only one legendary action option can be used at a time and only at the end of another creature's turn. The devil regains spent legendary actions at the start of its turn."

Works:
    "The devil can take 3 legendary actions, choosing from the options below. Only one legendary action option can be used at a time and only at the end of another creature's turn. The devil regains spent legendary actions at the start of its turn."

At least I know how to fix it is it happens again
    Last edited by nephranka; February 22nd, 2023 at 11:09.

Wow, nice find Nephranka. I'll see if I can't get some kind of fix worked into LA to take care of that. As ever from me, no promises :P

Cheers, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    Wow, nice find Nephranka. I'll see if I can't get some kind of fix worked into LA to take care of that. As ever from me, no promises :P

Cheers, Steve.
    Thanks!

After the update. This ext is throwing a bunch of "ct_entry.lua:setTargetingVisible - DEPRECATED - 2022-08-16 - Contact ruleset/extension/forge author" type messages in the chat box whrn you open the CT.

Thread Information