STAR TREK 2d20
Page 18 of 19 First ... 816171819 Last
    Hi @Stv, First of all! I'm a big fan of your work!

I'm not understanding how works the Lair Actions. I created a monster with Lair Actions!

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by JuliTutu View Post
    Hi @Stv, First of all! I'm a big fan of your work!

I'm not understanding how works the Lair Actions. I created a monster with Lair Actions!

Thanks!!
    Good Day JuliTutu
    Lair actions are taken at the end of another character/NPC's turn. This just pops up a reminder in chat so you can decide whether or not to use one and expend the resource for the lair action. They are all refilled at the start of the creature with the lair actions turn.

Version 2.0 now on the forge, should hopefully be working fine in live & test channels now.
    Thanks @ Nephranka for pointing out the issue.

Cheers, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    Version 2.0 now on the forge, should hopefully be working fine in live & test channels now.
    Thanks @ Nephranka for pointing out the issue.

Cheers, Steve.
    Sure thing! Thanks!

In the Live channel with only Legendary Assistant 2.0 and Hearth Theme (Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness) 2.9.22.3 loaded:

I can't hide the legendary actions/resistances for the current actor in the CT regardless of if they have any. Previously these could be hidden (and were by default I believe).

This might be an issue with the theme, but now the unicorn icon is either orange when "on" or black when "off". Orange is fine... stands out as different from the surrounding icons and I'm OK with that. Black looks a little strange/hard to see.

I still love the extension and it still functions despite these changes.

Thanks!!

I'll take alook into the CT issue. I'm thinking to have it automatically open if they have any resistances, but stay closed if not ?
    The icon color is a a work in progress atm, I just pushed out a working build before the new update exploded the extension

Cheers, Steve.

Thanks much! I think that would be the preferred behavior: Open (or keep open) on turn if the actor has either LRs or LAs, and don't close it on end of turn (I want every possible reminder for using LRs and LAs)

I can't imagine it ever being good to have it open if the actor doesn't have LRs or LAs.

Looking closer at the color of the unicorn icon (In Hearth Theme)

Other Icons: Closed = White, Open = Orange
    Unicorn Icon: Closed = Orange, Open = Black

The black seems to be opaque and have some extraneous pixels of a light yellow/tan especially in the upper right, whereas the orange has some transparency to let the background CT Faction color show through.

Screenshot 2024-03-05 103447.png

Again, the icon graphic in no way affects the functionality.

Yeah, looking at the gfx issue, I'm pretty sure that's 'cos of changes on my end. I'll get it cleaned up eventually

Cheers, Steve.

Quick fix pushed to The Forge, which should fix the issue reported by @rocketvaultgames.

Cheers, Steve.

Thread Information