DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 19 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaurus VeX View Post
    Stv, some fellow DM's and I were just talking about needed an extension that does what yours does, but we did have some ideas that might make a nice addition to your extension if I may suggest:

- Randomly PM/Whisper to the DM "Hey, X Creature has legendary actions still available, isn't now a good time to use one?". It could send these whispers when a PC ends a turn.
    - You could add Lair Actions to this too and remind the DM with a whisper at Initiative Count 20.
    Quote, very nice ext I tend to forget these extra actions especially resistance!

I also would suggest some Whisper things as DMs already have several open windows
    Last edited by Drogo210; May 25th, 2021 at 18:04.
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

The random whispers are still on my radar, just have a couple of other projects on the go at the moment.

Glad you;re finding this one useful

Cheers, Steve.

If you use it with Critical Awesome Essential and/or Combat Group. The icon of Legendary Assistant overlaps with the others shifting INT, WND etc.
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

I don't have either of those extension to test with, as they are behind a paywall.
    It looks like both my extension and the Combat Groups extenson both add a new icon in the same place.
    I'm not sure what CAE does that changes the icons.

If the extensions are both altering the same thing, then I think it may not be possible to work around this issue.

It may be worth approaching the authors of the other extensions to see if there is anything they can do to help.

Sorry I can't be of more help right now.
    Cheers, Steve

It's something you have to modify in your ext. If you want I can ask for you how to do it as Diablobob did it for CAE, as it had the issue.
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Drogo, I can't fix an issue I can't see.
    I don't have access to the 2 extensions you mention to see how they are interacting with each other.

I'll have a look at my code when I get time, but can't guarantee anything.

Cheers, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    Drogo, I can't fix an issue I can't see.
    I don't have access to the 2 extensions you mention to see how they are interacting with each other.

I'll have a look at my code when I get time, but can't guarantee anything.

Cheers, Steve.
    I didn't demand a fix, I was just reporting an issue . If you cannot fix it you cannot . Thanks for extention anyway!
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

I know you're not demanding
    And I appreciate the heads up about compatibilty issues.
    As I said, I will take a look when I've got time, but no promises on a fix.

Cheers, Steve.

@Drogo210,
    If you could send me a few screenshots of what you're seeing, one with CAE & LA in use and also one with CG @ LA in use then it will give me somewhere to start looking.

Cheers, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    @Drogo210,
    If you could send me a few screenshots of what you're seeing, one with CAE & LA in use and also one with CG @ LA in use then it will give me somewhere to start looking.

Cheers, Steve.
    Hi,

Now that I break down all the exts. I see the main issue is with Combat Groups from Silent's Ruin. Attached the Screenshoot for all anyway.

No-LA.jpeg
    LA-CAE.jpeg
    LA-CAE-CG.jpeg
    LA-CG.jpeg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Thread Information