DICE PACKS BUNDLE

what's that little icon?

This is bugging me, when you cycle through the icons that you can assign new "folders" to in your images or personality sheets, the order is "drama faces, books, ???, monster's face, star, flag, religious symbol, world". What is the third symbol? I just don't know what it is... I never put anything in there because I don't know what it stands for.

It's three links in a chain ... I interpret it to be understood as "links" or "progression". Also, I don't think it's a monster's face, but rather a Mona Lisa painting, i.e. images

ah i see. I still think the mona lisa looks like a monster face, ironically. Do you know if there is a way to change these icons in a ruleset?

Quote Originally Posted by greowhiste
    Do you know if there is a way to change these icons in a ruleset?
    Yes, you can.

For the standard d20 ruleset, the icons and tabs are located in the ruleset's icons folder.
    - The tabs are labeled tab_baseX.png and tab_baseXs.png (X being between 1 and 5, and the s variety being the selected image)
    - The icons themselves are labeled tab_iconX.png.

thank you very much. Can I potentially add more than 5? If I put in tab_base6s.png and tab_base6s.png, will it just add that to the end of the scroll. Suppose i could just go in there and play.

Thread Information