DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Pathfinder Second Edition - ORC license products

With the release of the Pathfinder Second edition remaster core products in November 2023, Paizo moved away from the OGL (Open Gaming License) and embraced the ORC (Open RPG Creative) license. More details on the ORC license here: https://paizo.com/community/blog/v5748dyo6sico

Fantasy Grounds will continue to support both the legacy and the ongoing remastered products via rulesets and official releases.

We will also provide ORC license releases of the core rulebooks (not setting or adventure products). The ORC License releases will contain the Open RPG Creative License content - only the appropriate data records and encoded automation. These will be included with the FG license. The ORC license releases will not contain a Book (reference manual) or Paizo graphical IP, but will contain the base data records needed to play Pathfinder Second edition remaster on Fantasy Grounds. Some products will even contain appropriate non-IP graphics.

A video highlighting the first two ORC license releases (Player Core and GM Core) is available here: https://youtu.be/WHdhzzz5DlA
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

ORC product releases

Currently the following products have been released as ORC library modules included with all FG licenses:

• Player Core
    • GM Core
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Reserved

The Monster Core official Fantasy Grounds conversion should be released this week and includes "camera" via images for use with the recent camera and token view modes.

The ORC license release will be slightly delayed as we need to spend time matching as many of the tokens and camera view images as we feel appropriate to the tokens and camera view images from the FG Fantasy Monsters FM1 assets included with every FG license.

sounds greate, can´t Wait tu purchase my Monster core :-D
    Text Translated by Deepl ;-)

Thread Information