DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Austin by Night

Austin by Night

I am the original Austin by night creator for Vampire the 5th Edition, im gearing up for a game that I've built from the ground up that takes place here in Austin,TX and the surrounding areas. But Fantasy grounds is a very new piece of software, and its got a pretty steep learning curve. im still trying to figure things out for myself.

Please look for us online, https://www.facebook.com/AustinByNight/

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

-Oso
    Storyteller
    Austin x Night

I've been using this programme for 10 years not and got about 25 years in Vampire. If you need any assistance with understanding how Vampire works on FG, just find me on the FG Discord. I go by Vires Animi there too. However I am on EU time... sort of. Depends. I got a condition that makes me sleep and be awake at all strange hours of the day. Just leave a note and I will get back to you.

Or you can just ask questions here. We're all more than happy to help around here.

Welcome to the FG forum, the friendliest corner of the internet.

Vires Animi

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    I've been using this programme for 10 years not and got about 25 years in Vampire. If you need any assistance with understanding how Vampire works on FG, just find me on the FG Discord. I go by Vires Animi there too. However I am on EU time... sort of. Depends. I got a condition that makes me sleep and be awake at all strange hours of the day. Just leave a note and I will get back to you.

Or you can just ask questions here. We're all more than happy to help around here.

Welcome to the FG forum, the friendliest corner of the internet.

Vires Animi
    I will look for you there, with any luck, we'll be connected.

I dont know what the discord address is for fantasy grounds, as I have never used it before

edit*** found the server, but cant send you messages cause you secret service settings are set to full on diplomatic status
    Last edited by OsoTrue512; September 9th, 2020 at 01:18. Reason: i found the address

Thread Information