DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Looking for 2 players for Lost mines of Phandelver

New (semi) to DM'ing. I have myself and my 2 brother's playing Lost mines of Phandelver with me. Currently not even at the City yet. Willing to restart over. Looking for mature players that can put in 4 hours (atleast) on friday night through Sunday Morning (whichever day works best) . Lemme know if thats you. Name is Robert. Must have Fantasy Grounds to play and with discord and mic.

I'm up for it if you still need players.

Keep in mind, I'm new to D&D and Fantasy Grounds so I may have to learn as I play if that's alright with you.

(Also are you using FG unity or FG classic?)

Hiya there,

I would be interested in joining, but I suppose the key question is which time zone are you in? I'm fairly experienced at Gming, less so at FG, but am well rounded

-Mark

I gotcha, yeah sorry, forgot to tell the timezone. it would be Eastern Standard Time. Totally cool with whoever, long as your ok with mature language. Just looking for more peeps to spice things up. FG Classic we are using as well.

I'd be interested if you still have the room

So does that mean you're using Fantasy grounds Unity and Classic or just Fantasy grounds classic?

Friday night is %^$#@ fantastic.!! I would love to play a ninja star throwing, tree hugging, bladesinging ( that's two in one ), healing, wizard.. or whatever is needed. LOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by RedPainStain View Post
    New (semi) to DM'ing. I have myself and my 2 brother's playing Lost mines of Phandelver with me. Currently not even at the City yet. Willing to restart over. Looking for mature players that can put in 4 hours (atleast) on friday night through Sunday Morning (whichever day works best) . Lemme know if thats you. Name is Robert. Must have Fantasy Grounds to play and with discord and mic.
    Not sure if there are any spaces available or if the campaign is still going on but would be willing to play. I'm good with EST and relatively comfortable with playing a variety of characters. Just ask for a break down maybe of whom the characters are. Thank you in advance for your time.

I would love to take part. I'm experienced with 5e and with FG.

Hello I'm interested in joining if you still have any spots available.

I'm experienced with 5e, FG, and Discord. I'm available pretty much any day and time expect Tuesdays.

Thread Information