DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGrisaceo View Post
    Hello, I would like to make an inquiry about the extension. I have a problem with the calculation of the weight of the bag of holdings. It does not show me the current weight of the objects inside, it only tells me that the maximum and remaining are 500 and the current is 0. Does anyone know how to solve this? Thank you for your attention.

The Location name is case sensitive, you have “bag of Holding” instead “Bag of Holding”.

Thank you brother! Now it has started to count correctly!! I hadn’t realized that it is case sensitive

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrisaceo View Post
    Thank you brother! Now it has started to count correctly!! I hadn’t realized that it is case sensitive
    You’re most welcome 😊

Any idea why my custom bags of holding, do not work with the extension? They show 0 weight, even thought they are added to the appropriate lua file. When putting items in the bag of holding, it calculates weight right,but its negative since the game things the bag of holding has 0 capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixx View Post
    Any idea why my custom bags of holding, do not work with the extension? They show 0 weight, even thought they are added to the appropriate lua file. When putting items in the bag of holding, it calculates weight right,but its negative since the game things the bag of holding has 0 capacity.
    I'd need a little more information to help you with this.

Could you provide a screen shot of your characters inventory, a list of other extensions that you are using and could you also include the code that you added.

Are you able to confirm that it works with the "Bags" that are there by default?

Thread Information