STAR TREK 2d20
Page 38 of 109 First ... 2836373839404888 ... Last
    Before I reinvent the wheel, has anyone created a generic ruleset/ext so they can just get started with a project instead of creating folder structures, frames, and other blah that you are probably going to do with every project?

I don't mind making one for myself (and others if they desire), I just didn't want to if someone else has done the leg work.

Blog Entries
    As I started (ahem) another project last night I was thinking I need to create a template project to start from...
    As I tend to do many things in a similar way I could probably do something like that for my projects.

Bug Report

I am unclear if this has been posted (also if this is not the place to report bugs, I missed that too).

In Project Properties, can you add trimming to all the lines? I accidently left a space in my ruleset/extension name and it was erroring out on convert. It took me a while to figure out where I went wrong.

Blog Entries
    I just wanna add my 2c here again.

I love this program!
    It lowers the barrier to entry on character sheet creation by so much its incredible.
    Full ruleset creation still requires you to learn a lot about the Fantasy Grounds engine and CoreRPG but to build really functional Character Sheets is a breeze!

Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte000jm View Post
    Bug Report

I am unclear if this has been posted (also if this is not the place to report bugs, I missed that too).

In Project Properties, can you add trimming to all the lines? I accidently left a space in my ruleset/extension name and it was erroring out on convert. It took me a while to figure out where I went wrong.
    Ok, I'll add it to the next build.
    Ruleset Wizard
    The Ruleset Development Environment
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials
    Damned's Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I just wanna add my 2c here again.

I love this program!
    It lowers the barrier to entry on character sheet creation by so much its incredible.
    Full ruleset creation still requires you to learn a lot about the Fantasy Grounds engine and CoreRPG but to build really functional Character Sheets is a breeze!
    I want to back Damned up 100% on this.

The only part of development I do not like in FG is the XML stuff. It is super frustrating and I feel like there is not enuff help, and I am a software developer by trade (granted I do not work in XML and LUA). This tool gets me quickly past the boring and tedious parts of FG development and straight into what I want to work on, the logic.

So far, this program has been awesome. Thank you @psicodelix. You did a great job.

this looks like it could be just what I'm looking for. I want to make a rule set for the new SMG Robotech RPG. unfortunately for me, I am unemployed and have no income. I looked at the demo and played with it a little. however, it will not allow me to save anything. I know no XML so I don't suppose anyone is working on a rule set for Robotech from Strange Machine games?

If and when I get back on my feet I will look into this again

i am looking into it. actually watching your YouTube vids to try to mod it

Blog Entries
    The MoreCore videos are pretty old now and there are many more features and rolls available these days... but this conversation should probably move to another thread

Thread Information