FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 108 First 123451353103 ... Last
    There is a new update!

version 0.2.4
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Fixed Window properties MaxHeight, MaxWidth, MinHeight, MinWidth, not being rendered
    - Fixed typo in Window property Width
    - Added Sorted property to Dropdown list
    - Added Multiline Spacing property to Label
    - Changed render mode of Label control to properly show multiline
    Ruleset Wizard
    The Ruleset Development Environment
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials
    Damned's Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by psicodelix View Post
    you are a big fan of fonts, aren't you?

I'll tell you a secret. There is a hidden button in the Wizard:

Attachment 39248

At some point the wizard will include a font editor like the one you have described. In the meantime, I could allow the property to accept other fonts in addition to those on the list.

I will add the line numbering in the next revision.
    LOL, while yes, I am a fan of fonts and have a number of font extensions available here on the forums. I am more interested in having the ability to almost never edit xml directly

I agree with the other poster that having a font utility will really help developers get the look they want.

A couple of other things I was thinking about. Currently, the extensions it outputs are only for CoreRPG. Any chance you could add in the ability to select the rulesets that the extension is intended for? So if I want to make a 5e extension, I dont have to manually go into it after creating it to change it so it loads in 5e.

One other item that isnt directly related to editing properties, but it would be very nice to have the ability to add comments to the xml and lua files generated so that copyright notices can be included.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

New quick update

version 0.2.5
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Allow custom values for dropdown properties: font, frame, advanced template, icons
    - Added line numbering to Lua editors.
    - Added tab in Ruleset Properties to enter the list of rulesets for which the extension will be available

enjoy
    Ruleset Wizard
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

For the 0.24 update I got an email. Is there an email for every update or will the links in a previous email take you to the newest update version?

Or is there another preferred method I can use to get the latest update?
    Last edited by mattekure; September 11th, 2020 at 17:02.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

the link is the same for all updates (at the moment), the email is sent so you have an instant notification of the update and its link, but you can use any other link.
    Ruleset Wizard
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

Hi,

Just uploaded a new video to show how to create a tabbed interface with the Horizontal Tabs control:

https://www.rulesetwizard.com/the-ho...-tabs-control/

enjoy.
    Ruleset Wizard
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

In the release notes you mention adding a tab in ruleset properties. I cant find it.

You can access Ruleset properties double clicking on the ruleset node:

Ruleset Wizard
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

I found my problem. Apparently the application did not like being installed over itself. When I ran the installer, it appeared to change the version number, but the application itself did not update. When I fully uninstalled it and reinstalled it, it worked fine.

Ok, I'll fix it in the next update.
    Ruleset Wizard
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

Thread Information