DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 15 of 108 First ... 513141516172565 ... Last

Please help me figure out what I have done wrong...
    See image for error text when I change the values in the windows.

Harn CS.png

And I dont have any text when I make the roll, though I'm pretty sure I followed your instructions.

I'll email you my rwp file.

Ack. Thanks very much!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by greybeardgunner70 View Post
    Please help me figure out what I have done wrong...
    See image for error text when I change the values in the windows.

Harn CS.png
    Nice work!
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

@gunnargreybeard Thanks! Now if we could only get someone to do a theme... ;-)

Blog Entries
    @gunnargreybeard Thanks! Now if we could only get someone to do a theme... ;-)
    If they ever get the 'Rolls' feature implemented that damned incorporated into MoreCore that would be a serious game changer with this wizard program.

For a theme, I think GMWintermute's GMW Campaign Toolkit supports CoreRRP based rulesets so might be that it can be used to build one. I'll have to fire it up and see, just concerned stuff will conflict if it's not incorporated into the same ruleset extension.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Damned has promised to show us how to incorporate his Morecore die rolls (at least for Harn) into this wizard.
    I think if we had a developed theme, we could incorporate it rather easily into this wizard or at least the final ruleset .pak
    Once I get the Char and NPC sheets done it'll be a workable solution.

Blog Entries
    Damned has promised to show us how to incorporate his Morecore die rolls (at least for Harn) into this wizard.
    I think if we had a developed theme, we could incorporate it rather easily into this wizard or at least the final ruleset .pak
    Once I get the Char and NPC sheets done it'll be a workable solution.
    what? i dont think I did promise that...
    there are some nice roll options coming - like really soon - but not MoreCore level rolls yet

have a look at the bonus video I just dropped for some more theming stuff - Bonus Video 1 and 3 are both about graphics and Bonus Video 2 has a little at the end too.
    there will be more theming info in the videos as they progress

now - just because you are both pretending to be in the room at the same time does not mean Im ready to believe you are 2 separate individuals

Blog Entries
    I don't remember reading you saying that about MoreCore either but one can hope, at some point . . . .

Also, after researching further, I don't think GM Wintermute's tool will do the panels and such as far as themes. It's mostly geared towards buttons and backgrounds (and decals and the dice tower). At this point I think we'd have to rely on psicodelix's tool for window and panel theme stuff.

And for the record, greybeardgunner70 mentioned he is/was infantry, trust me when I say, I'd never have been a 'leg', or what us tankers refer to as crunchies.

Armor.png
    Last edited by GunnarGreybeard; December 6th, 2020 at 01:41.

Thread Information