FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 54 of 54 First ... 444525354
    Quote Originally Posted by greybeardgunner70 View Post
    My Harnmaster build is working great! A couple campaigns the last year or so, lots of fun!
    I'm starting a new project, so get ready for some really knuckle dragger questions...

I would like to know if there is a setting or script I can include in a String Field that will have any entered text centered in the box. I have tried using the Frame Offset setting (ie 5,0,0,0) but all that does is push the entire box to the right 5 pixels, revealing the background color behind the box.
    Hi GBG, just add a custom property to your string field and set the property name to center:

https://imgur.com/a/AlMOZEb
    Ruleset Wizard
    The Ruleset Development Environment
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials
    Damned's Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

Blog Entries
    What the!

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

yes, there are a few properties that are not included in the wizard because they have a very limited use. Perhaps this one could be included...
    Ruleset Wizard
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

I am working on a mashup of mechanics from a few different systems to create a modern combat system for homebrew use. The basis for small arms combat will be the Phoenix Command Combat System (PCCS). PCCS is a 90's game that's usually in the top 5 of any list you can find online for "most complex RPG ever." Its really more of a simulation than an RPG, and looks like the mechanics you would find behind the ballistics engine of a modern combat computer game or sim. Having almost 30 years of military and law enforcement experience, I can say however, that PCCS is the most accurate and "realistic" combat system I have found. Bottom line, it is very detailed with lots of tables, charts, and multiple steps to get to a "to hit" roll or "damage" roll. It will definitely put to the test any VTT development program (not to mention the developer). So I will be reaching out to tap into all the great experience and knowledge the folks in the community have. Feel free to send me a PM if you need any advice on how to setup a night ambush.

First hurdle. This is more of a question to get me pointed in the right direction. I haven't kept track of the great work psicodelix has done since I was able to use RW to create a viable Harnmaster platform in FGU (been too busy playing it), so this functionality may be in the myriad new features and options he has included and I am just not aware of them.

The process to determining a hit chance in PCCS is multi-layered, but one of the main steps is determining the number of modifiers that would affect the roll (range, target size, target movement, environment, etc). I want to list these modifiers on the CS and give the player the option of selecting them to determine a modifier total. (Kinda like the modifier window and the modifier box in CoreRPG, but on the CS.) I imagine this consisting of a list of modifiers and a total box. Each modifier would have a radial button next to it that tells the CS to add that particular modifier to the modifier total. My question is this: Does RW have the functionality to do this built in now or do I need to script it?

you can easily design the interface with all the CS options, but you will probably need a script to process those options.
    Ruleset Wizard
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

Blog Entries
    I dont think that will be too challenging greybeardgunner70
    Complex resolution systems can be made so much easier for the GM and Players using a VTT - it sounds like a great project.

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Thread Information