5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

PFRPG2 Desktop Issues

I get the following error message in the console when I launch a PFRPG2 campaign (either a new or existing one) with no extensions enabled: Script Error: [string "scripts/data_library_pfrpg2.lua"]:1431: attempt to call field 'setCustomColumnHandler' (a nil value).

The desktop does not appear correctly with all the usual icons on the right-hand side - see image below.

Then, when I try to access the Skills or Feats list from the Core Rulebook, I get the following error message: Script Error: [string "ref/scripts/ref_groupedlist.lua"]:134: attempt to index local 'rList' (a nil value).

All was working file until recently and PFRPG campaigns still launch correctly. I've tried redownloading the PFRPG2.pak ruleset and creating a new campaign and still the problem remains.

Any help gratefully received.

Capture.PNG

You have an old version of CoreRPG.

Make sure you don't have an unpacked "CoreRPG" directory in <FG app data>\rulesets.

If you don't, delete CoreRPG.pak from that same directory and then run an update.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe, that sorted it out. I had an unpacked CoreRPG directory in <FG app data>\rulesets.

Thread Information