STAR TREK 2d20
Page 12 of 24 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Working on this now. In other news, this uncovered an issue with the extension that I didn't know was there because I never use the functionality...it has to do with dragging untargeted damage rolls from the chat window to a target. I'm making it so that if you roll an untargeted critical damage roll and drag it to a crit immune target, it will cause the same damage as if that damage roll was targeted against a crit immune target.

I got all of that working and will be updating the forge soon.

The only remaining issue with this is in regards to dragging damage if "Remove Crit Dice" is set. When crit dice are set to 0 everything works, but when crit dice are removed, it's not working quite right. So, if you are using the option to remove crit dice, it would be wise to choose the option to set them to 0 until I get this figured out.

Uploaded 7.1 to the forge. Fixes a bug with crit removal and a bug for double damage. Thanks spoonhead for reporting it!

Let me know if you see anything odd with 7.1 from the forge.

Uploaded 7.1.1 to the forge. Fixes a bug with displaying "MAXXED" and "DOUBLED" in the description in the chat window.

One thing to remember when "Remove crit die" is set...it only removes the extra critical damage that is added by the ruleset, it will NOT remove damage types that you have set up to be applied on a critical hit.

For example, if you score a critical hit with a greatsword, the ruleset will add extra critical damage dice so that the 2d6 will become something like 2d6 + 1d6 (extra critical). This option will remove the 1d6 in that case.

However, if you also have added a damage clause (to the weapon or as an effect) like "DMG: 1d6 critical", on a critical hit, the damage would be 2d6 + 1d6 (critical) + 1d6 (extra critical) and this option will only remove the 1d6 (extra critical). This is by design since certain weapons have effects that only trigger on critical hits and are not considered "critical" damage.

I found the weirdest bug. Somehow the combination of this extension and this one https://www.dmsguild.com/product/314...ritical-Damage makes it so the DMGO: effect from base FG not work fully.

It still works for dice values like DMGO: 1d4 radiant
    But it deals 0 damage when using a numerical value like DMGO: 10 radiant

If I just disable this extension it works properly, but it appears that the conflict is only because of the one I linked above.

Thanks for the report! I don't use that other extension, but it's a PWYW so I'll get it and see what happens. I'll also try to use the DMGO effect and see what happens with my extension.

Uploaded 7.1.2 to the forge. Fixes a bug with constant ongoing damage (DMGO: 4).

Uploaded 7.1.4 to the forge. Fixes a bug with double damage against crit immune targets.

Uploaded 7.1.5 to the forge. Fixes a bug with the option to apply Improved Critical damage to crit immune targets.

Thanks for the quick fix on the DMGO: issue!

I believe I found another small bug: when I set the effect [IMMUNE: critical] to expire on the next action/roll, the immunity is not actually applied, even though the effect goes away.
    All screenshot were made on a fresh campaign with just this extension loaded.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information