5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 10 of 23 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    Question: Is ver 6.0 for pathfinder only, or is it also for 5e?

6.0 supports both. The main change was adding PF2 support, but I also added a double damage option for 5E and PF2.

Note that while PF2 is supported, is still being tested and will need some updates to make it what players would expect.

Added to the forge....further updates will be done there.

Also, sorry for the lack of effort on the PF2 functionality. I'll have more time soon!

Quote Originally Posted by TheoGeek View Post
    Added to the forge....further updates will be done there.

Also, sorry for the lack of effort on the PF2 functionality. I'll have more time soon!
    Forge link doesnt work. make sure after your build has been accepted, that you move it into the Live channel. Otherwise it wont show up in the listing. Also, I'd recommend making sure its set to the Data directory instead of Vault. You will need to manually do this after every build you push.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

yeah, all that is set properly, but I updated the description and now it says "Status: Your item is pending approval."

So, the forge is a bit interesting...it looks like any change to an entry, even toggling the main image to another one that has been approved causes the entry to go through approval again. I need to get the description in the Forge to a spot where it won't change.

Quote Originally Posted by TheoGeek View Post
    So, the forge is a bit interesting...it looks like any change to an entry, even toggling the main image to another one that has been approved causes the entry to go through approval again. I need to get the description in the Forge to a spot where it won't change.
    Yeah I ended up putting a basic description and then linking to my support thread
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

There...everything should be stable in the forge now.

I have both the Natural 20 and the Improved critical extensions. The Natural 20 extension is loading, but the Improved Critical is not loading. I have updated my FGU and the Improved Critical extension is not showing in my campaign options list before loading. When I load the game, the logo for the Natural 20 appears in the chat box, but the Improved Critical is not in the chat box. Please help.

Uploaded version 6.1 to the forge. Changes:

1) Robustness - removed possibility of this extension clobbering another extension's modification of the damage roll
    2) New option: "Max Dice: Special Critical" - in conjunction with the Nat20 extension, will max "nat20", "normalcrit", and "supercrit" damage dice
    3) New option: "Max Dice: First die only" - depending on choice, will max either all dice as selected in other options, the first die of each die string, or the only the first die

That last option, for example, if the damage dice were:

2d6, 2d8

and the die rolled as 2,3,6,7

would either:
    - "None" => ignore this option
    - "Overall" => override other settings and only max the first die: 6,3,6,7
    - "Of each group" => override other settings and only max the first die of each normal damage group: 6,3,8,7

Critical damage groups are not included with this option.

As always, if you encounter any issues, let me know!

Thread Information