DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 47 of 53 First ... 374546474849 ... Last
    Thanks for the much needed qol update! Would it be possible to also put the recover missiles button(s) there? That way you only need to open the window when loading or switching ammo.

Perhaps, but there are two of those buttons so the space might get pretty tight.

Things are working well except when the player has ADV or DIS. The ammo is not tracking (reducing value or tracking hits/misses). Having both ADV and DIS and normal attacks are working. Might be a conflict so I will do some testing.

Edit: Found it. It is a conflict with drop order: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Dropped-Order
    Last edited by nephranka; April 24th, 2023 at 01:01.

May have found a cosmetic bug where both the ammo name and the old pips for ammo tracking are showing up at once. I will try to replicate when I prep for this week.

G'day there.
    I have been experimenting with this nice extension in d&d 4E and have mixed results.
    When I use a bow from the combat tab it works aok. See image
    1.png

When I use that weapon from the Powers tab, with the correct weapon selected, it does not use ammunition at all.
    Three other 4E campaigns don't work with the powers tab
    So is that a thing with 4E?

I use the 4E d&d ruleset
    No other extesions
    Win 10
    16g Ram

However in another 4E campaign, chock full of extensions it works in the Combat tab
    AND the powers TAB with all powers using that weapon.
    2.png

I have no idea why that is the only campaign that works. I typically use the same extensions across all my games.
    I went down a Rabbit hole trying to work out why, but my brain can't work it out...

Hopefully someone knows why it doesn't work with the powers tab usually...
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Maldev View Post
    G'day there.
    I have been experimenting with this nice extension in d&d 4E and have mixed results.
    When I use a bow from the combat tab it works aok. See image
    1.png

When I use that weapon from the Powers tab, with the correct weapon selected, it does not use ammunition at all.
    Three other 4E campaigns don't work with the powers tab
    So is that a thing with 4E?

I use the 4E d&d ruleset
    No other extesions
    Win 10
    16g Ram

However in another 4E campaign, chock full of extensions it works in the Combat tab
    AND the powers TAB with all powers using that weapon.
    2.png

I have no idea why that is the only campaign that works. I typically use the same extensions across all my games.
    I went down a Rabbit hole trying to work out why, but my brain can't work it out...

Hopefully someone knows why it doesn't work with the powers tab usually...
    Cheers
    Interesting. How do you get a weapon onto the Powers tab?
    I am so minimally familiar with the 4E ruleset that testing this sort of thing is difficult.

If it's easier, could you send me the broken campaign?

Yeah, I know: 4E...
    I don't know which campaign to send you, as ALL bar two (now) campaign don't work from the powers.
    Here's one attached. Tested with no other extension. Only works in the Combat tab, not the Power
    Explaining the Evil 4E....
    So in the Character sheet, RHS: select the combat tab (arrow top RHS image)
    Screenshot (911).png
    Then middle arrow points to weapons implement area.
    The number to the left of the weapon name can be selected as the default weapon in the powers tab.
    Using the next image, see Main weapon selected under middle arrow.
    Screenshot (910).png
    That will be the default weapon for all powers.
    You can manually select a weapon for each power, or leave blank and the default weapon will be used.
    see image LHS arrow for wpn select box.
    The bottom RHS arrow ponts to the magnifying glass to open the LHS Spell/Ability for editing.
    Hope this makes some sense.
    Cheers
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Maldev View Post
    Yeah, I know: 4E...
    I don't know which campaign to send you, as ALL bar two (now) campaign don't work from the powers.
    Here's one attached. Tested with no other extension. Only works in the Combat tab, not the Power
    Explaining the Evil 4E....
    So in the Character sheet, RHS: select the combat tab (arrow top RHS image)
    Screenshot (911).png
    Then middle arrow points to weapons implement area.
    The number to the left of the weapon name can be selected as the default weapon in the powers tab.
    Using the next image, see Main weapon selected under middle arrow.
    Screenshot (910).png
    That will be the default weapon for all powers.
    You can manually select a weapon for each power, or leave blank and the default weapon will be used.
    see image LHS arrow for wpn select box.
    The bottom RHS arrow ponts to the magnifying glass to open the LHS Spell/Ability for editing.
    Hope this makes some sense.
    Cheers
    Ohhhh I get it now. You don't put weapons on the powers tab you just link a power to a weapon so using the power should probably also use ammo if the weapon ranged. Thanks for explaining that.

Here's why it's not working:
    The attack message in the chat box is not tagged as ranged. I think this is a ruleset bug.

ATTACK () should be ATTACK (R)
    Last edited by bmos; May 7th, 2023 at 12:49.

Duplicate
    Last edited by Maldev; May 8th, 2023 at 02:07.

I tested some more, changing and checking the ATTACK().
    It isn't working even with the (R) tag
    Attachment 57290
    Same campaign, no other extensions loaded.
    Still works from the combat tab.

Thread Information