DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 45 of 53 First ... 354344454647 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratupper View Post
    Hello, can this be extended to pathfinder 2.0? SoxMax created a ammo manager for starfinder https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1128/view and the ruyles as far as I know aren't any different but if you need any info I am happy to help. Your extensions are amazing you are very talented. You have made my GM job much easier.
    I'll look into it, but not sure when/if it'll happen. As always, my extensions are listed on GitHub if someone wants to make a port to another ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratupper View Post
    Hello, can this be extended to pathfinder 2.0? SoxMax created a ammo manager for starfinder https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1128/view and the ruyles as far as I know aren't any different but if you need any info I am happy to help. Your extensions are amazing you are very talented. You have made my GM job much easier.
    I got the UI all working, but to get it to track attacks, hits, and misses I ran into a roadblock: PFRPG2 is lacking the tie-in-point I've used in all the other rulesets. I have requested that be updated.

Hi - I'm trying to use this extension for the first time and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Ruleset is 5E, new campaign and no extensions are enabled. I can't seem to get the 'load button' to show nor does the "loadaction" command seem to work to show this button.

Crossbow & Javlin loadbutton issue.png

Hi Bmos,
    I'm trying to use this extension for my 5E game for the first time. I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. It seems I don't get the load button to appear and the "loadaction" function doesn't work. I'm using a new campaign with no extensions enabled. Attached is a screenshot. Any help/guidance in what I'm doing incorrectly is appreciated!Crossbow & Javlin loadbutton issue.png

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    Hi Bmos,
    I'm trying to use this extension for my 5E game for the first time. I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. It seems I don't get the load button to appear and the "loadaction" function doesn't work. I'm using a new campaign with no extensions enabled. Attached is a screenshot. Any help/guidance in what I'm doing incorrectly is appreciated!Crossbow & Javlin loadbutton issue.png
    loadaction needs to go in weapon properties. I think the video might still say it needs to go in the name of the weapon, but that has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    loadaction needs to go in weapon properties. I think the video might still say it needs to go in the name of the weapon, but that has changed.
    Yup - that was the issue! Thanks bmos!

Hi BMOS, I am confused by the update date showing on my inventory on the forge. For Ammo Manager my inventory says date 3/2/23, but the shop page says updated 4/3/23. Shouldn't they say the same date? I did just run an FG update.

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Hi BMOS, I am confused by the update date showing on my inventory on the forge. For Ammo Manager my inventory says date 3/2/23, but the shop page says updated 4/3/23. Shouldn't they say the same date? I did just run an FG update.
    The date shown on the shop page just means the last time I updated the listing. That could just mean I edited the description or it could mean I posted a build. v4.0-hotfix.4 is the latest build.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnagus View Post
    Hello Bmos, hello B9,
    I have discovered a compatibility issue in-between B9's Advanced Weapon Damage and Bmos' Ammunition Manager extension. Nothing causing a script error, just an inconsistent UI.
    Tested with a fresh 5e campaign and only those two extensions (plus B9 Core, so actually three) loaded.
    When both are loaded, the "load" button is visible even for melee weapons. You can load and unload them (with corresponding chat notification), and both extensions work, so it's just cosmetics.
    I suspect this is due to both extensions changing the weapon entry in the actions.
    I am sending a note to the other forum threat, but not repeat the post to avoid forking discussions.
    Attachment 56862
    released v2.8 advanced weapon damage to deal with this conflict with Ammunition Manager.

Please let me know if I have missed any features. ( As I could not get return ammo % box to work even with just the Ammo extension, so not sure how to configure this.. )

But the 'load' button turns on/off as you add/change the 'loadaction' in the properties, and toggle on the weapon and gives reports for non-loaded weapon in the state and no-ammo responses.

I added the extra path and ammo path items for extra effects and ammo manager etc... into my onDamageAction, so rActor.itemPath and rActor.ammoPath should be configured.

I think this should cover all the conflicts between us.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

My player can't seem to equip a +1 Arrow using your extension during our last session. They can only select mundane arrows as ammo. Are we missing something? I tried giving them the Arrow +1 again then equipping it in their inventory.

EDIT: It's working now.
    Last edited by Xerophilex; April 9th, 2023 at 09:57.

Thread Information