Starfinder Playlist
Page 38 of 53 First ... 28363738394048 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by jfg1984 View Post
    Hey there, I've found an extension conflict between this extension and 5E - Advanced Effects.

For whatever reason, when I have these two extensions (only) loaded up together in a D&D 5E campaign, I run into a strange issue while trying to make use of the crossbow "noload" weapon property that you included in your extension. It looks as if despite the noload property getting rid of the load button ... ... it doesn't actually get rid of the need to click the load button.

This means that my players will try to attack with their crossbows but will only generate a message in the game's chat box informing us that they tried to attack with an unloaded weapon.
    If I get rid of the noload property, the load button reappears like it should ... and I can click it then fire the weapon and the weapon behaves like it should. I can even click it, then apply the noload property and the load button will disappear and the weapon will fire like it should ... ... once ... and then it will go back to telling me that the weapon isn't loaded if I try to fire it again.

Could you have a look and perhaps a chat with the author of 5E - Advanced Effects to see where the problem appears to be happening? Thank you very much.

Again, this only occurs when your extension, and 5E - Advanced Effects are being run together. If I run your extension only, the noload property works exactly like it should.
    Wow, thanks for such a complete description of the issue!!
    I have submitted a fix to Celestian (and have released my piece of the fix).

I'll test as soon as I get home this evening, thank you for the quick reply.

So, after having gotten some time this weekend to test it, I can say that as of right now, as of version 3.10 of ammunition manager and version 5.91 of 5E - Advanced effects, the error I described above persists.
    Last edited by jfg1984; September 24th, 2022 at 17:23.

So, after having gotten some time this weekend to test it, I can say that as of right now, as of version 3.10 of ammunition manager and version 5.91 of 5E - Advanced effects, the error I described above persists.
    Sounds like perhaps you are not on the test channel Celestian mentioned, because that has v5.92

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Sounds like perhaps you are not on the test channel Celestian mentioned, because that has v5.92
    It does sound that way yes ... how ah ... does one get on this magical test channel?

It does sound that way yes ... how ah ... does one get on this magical test channel?
    Open the FG launcher, click Settings, click Advanced, then change Live to Test.
    Save and update.

Don't forget to change it back after testing.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Open the FG launcher, click Settings, click Advanced, then change Live to Test.
    Save and update.

Don't forget to change it back after testing.
    Thank you. Tested and confirmed it's working! Many thanks

Hello! I recently found this extension and thought I would try it for my PFRPG game. It seems to work fine save for the fact that "load" button for crossbows and the like doesn't seem to prevent attacks when the weapon is unloaded. I also can't seem to add the "loading" property to unrecognized weapons as demonstrated in the tutorial video.

I thought the issue might be an extension conflict, so I loaded up a fresh campaign with only this extension (v3.10) and the CRB module loaded. As before, attacks from unloaded weapons still go through and no message appears in the chat.

Is there perhaps some toggle or option somewhere I have missed?

Justed tested and didn't see an issue with PFRPG. Can you send me your test campaign?

Here it is
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information