Starfinder Playlist
Page 35 of 53 First ... 25333435363745 ... Last
    My players noticed that in 5e, when they change the ammo amount in inventory it breaks the link on the actions tab (after an attack roll). If they open the weapon with the magnifier on the actions tab and close it it re-links until the next attack roll. If it is a crossbow the load button pops as well requiring ayou to click to load it (which is not a 5e thing.)

Maybe we should not adjust the ammo amount manually? Thoughts?

Yeah, there have been issues with that.
    I think in other places in the ruleset the linked fields are read-only so I might have to do that as well.

I am down with that because once they make a change it is a pain for the rest of the time we are playing.

Also, Once it is broken I can't get it to reset even after a restart. It is now a problem in that the player is better off not linking at all as it is way more clicks to make it work as intended than letting FG handle the ammo. But when I restarted removed the bow and arrows added them back and still have a link issue and now I FG ammo tracking fails....

Okay I have pushed my working copy to live.
    It's not great in Starfinder(sorry) but should fix your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Okay I have pushed my working copy to live.
    It's not great in Starfinder(sorry) but should fix your issue.
    That works now but when you recover arrows it breaks the link when you close the dialog and make an attack roll. Additionally, it resets the shots number to the original number that was there and adds the new shot to that total.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    That works now but when you recover arrows it breaks the link when you close the dialog and make an attack roll. Additionally, it resets the shots number to the original number that was there and adds the new shot to that total.
    I'm not seeing that on my end. Could it be compatibility between extensions? Or just when a player is logged in?

I am running a lot of exts. I will get it down to which ones are the issue and report back. Thanks!

Clean campaign. New character. 5e. Added bow and arrows. The links stay after the attack rolls and recovery click but the recovery number bounces back. Here I shot 4 times recovered 2, shot a 5th time and shots went from blank to 5. Only using Ammo manager 3.8
    Attached Images Attached Images

Maybe the shots number is not being reset after the recovery?

Thread Information