5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 34 of 53 First ... 24323334353644 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Is this still an issue. I did run into it in my 5e game tonight.
    I have pushed a fix for the messages to the test branch. Have no had time to test and see if the primary issue is resolved.

Well, I tried to recreate it so I can test it and now I can't get it to act up. Go figure.

Well, I tried to recreate it so I can test it and now I can't get it to act up. Go figure.
    On the test branch? Maybe the one I fixed was causing the other.

I started with LIVE to see what the steps to reproduce it were and now I fail to be able to reproduce it.

I started with LIVE to see what the steps to reproduce it were and now I fail to be able to reproduce it.
    hmm. I remember being able to reproduce it before, so i won't write it off as fixed just yet!

Just checking in to see if you have moved the test version over now that FG dropped the update? Thanks!

Just checking in to see if you have moved the test version over now that FG dropped the update? Thanks!
    I did! I believe all my test builds should be available on live now.

Cool. I have been holding off the update until the other ext I use get corrected and uploaded. I don't want my sessions broken since they are currently in a state of working (which is not the normal)

I'm getting a script execution error [string "scripts/manager_action_attack.lua"]:666:attempt to call field 'calculateMargin' (a nil value).

I only get this error when I run Ammunition Manager and Extended Automation (first) together. Neither of them produce the error on their own. It's a 3.5E campaign.

Seems to be a compatibility issue between the those two extension and the FGU update?

Edit: Just visited the EA forum and Kelrugem said his extension is not compatible with the new update until he has a chance to work on it, so the compatibility issue is probably on his end.
    Last edited by timberbeast; July 15th, 2022 at 23:56.

Quote Originally Posted by timberbeast View Post
    Edit: Just visited the EA forum and Kelrugem said his extension is not compatible with the new update until he has a chance to work on it, so the compatibility issue is probably on his end.
    That is correct. Unfortunately as you have updated you will be unable to use Kel's extensions for a bit (but I'm sure when they get updated they'll be better than ever )

Thread Information