DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 53 First 1234513 ... Last
    For now I just ignore the miss roll result whenever needed (such an impromptu ghost touch weapon against a shadow) and simply ask to roll for damage

I think I found a bug in ammunition manager and or Kel's e.5e and PF1e Advanced Effects with Aao.

When rolling a crit-confirmation roll, penalties applied to attack rolls are counted twice. Advanced Effects rolls it correctly. Ammo Manager errors out and doesn't roll the confirmation roll. Advanced Effects and Ammo manager roll the confirmation roll with the penalty applied twice. Not sure where the bug lies or how to resolve it.

AE Only works correctly.png
    Ammo Manager and Advanced Effects only - penalty being counted twice.png
    Ammo Manager not rolling crit atk roll.png

Quote Originally Posted by Sudain View Post
    I think I found a bug in ammunition manager and or Kel's e.5e and PF1e Advanced Effects with Aao.

When rolling a crit-confirmation roll, penalties applied to attack rolls are counted twice. Advanced Effects rolls it correctly. Ammo Manager errors out and doesn't roll the confirmation roll. Advanced Effects and Ammo manager roll the confirmation roll with the penalty applied twice. Not sure where the bug lies or how to resolve it.

AE Only works correctly.png
    Ammo Manager and Advanced Effects only - penalty being counted twice.png
    Ammo Manager not rolling crit atk roll.png
    Ah, Kel may have made an update that I neglected to include here.
    I will take a look when I get the chance.

that update may have been the official patch when the CC roll got fixed (there was this bug with manual rolls), I added that to my extension at some point, too

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    that update may have been the official patch when the CC roll got fixed (there was this bug with manual rolls), I added that to my extension at some point, too
    You don't happen to remember what this fix was, do you?
    I compared the onAttack function of your latest FullOverlay Package with the one I have and there were only a couple of small changes (that didn't seem to be related to anything except your work--regardless, I'm glad I have been able to bring in those changes!). Or is "nAdditionalDefenseForCC" the missing link? I am assuming since you have a comment saying "KEL Add nAdditionalDefenseForCC" this is something for one of your custom effects?

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    You don't happen to remember what this fix was, do you?
    I compared the onAttack function of your latest FullOverlay Package with the one I have and there were only a couple of small changes (that didn't seem to be related to anything except your work--regardless, I'm glad I have been able to bring in those changes!). Or is "nAdditionalDefenseForCC" the missing link? I am assuming since you have a comment saying "KEL Add nAdditionalDefenseForCC" this is something for one of your custom effects?
    Hmm, no, "nAdditionalDefenseForCC" is for ACCC; but who knows, maybe that fixes it, although I would spontaneously not know why (I would need to check the code) I think the official changes were in ActorManager2 back then, but not sure anymore

To make sure: Sudain, do you really mean my full overlay package or actually rmilmine's advanced effects extension? (due to the similar naming scheme ) Or, since you additionally mentioned AoO in the name, do you still use advanced 3.5e/PF1 with AoO, I mean, does the extension carry that name? Then beware that I actually deprecated those versions and the most up-to-date version is now only the full overlay package (no worries, I added additional settings in this overlay package to suppress the overlays when you do not want to use them ) In that case, please update to the new extension; that may already fix it, too

Hello,

This is a great mod. I just started to play around with it, and I think I will enjoy it quite a bit. I really love that you added blind-fight in there, as I have been meaning to create something to deal with that myself, but have been quite busy.

I am curious if you might extend this to true seeing? Either way, just a suggestion.

Thanks,
    -Elaith
    Last edited by Elaith; January 28th, 2021 at 08:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Elaith View Post
    Hello,

This is a great mod. I just started to play around with it, and I think I will enjoy it quite a bit. I really love that you added blind-fight in there, as I have been meaning to create something to deal with that myself, but have been quite busy.

I am curious if you might extend this to true seeing? Either way, just a suggestion.

Thanks,
    -Elaith
    When you are also using my extension, then there is already automation for true seeing (E.g. apply NIFT: CUSTOM(true seeing); invisible etc. instead of just invisible to people being invisible; then they're only invisible when the opposed actor has not true seeing )

True I can do that, was just curious if there was any other automation in progress. Mainly because I have to modify multiple locations of the spell - npcs/players, etc. Was just curious if something could have been done to ignore miss chances, etc.

But thank you for the reply. I have used that code at times - when it makes it easier on me as a dm. I may just need to modify my spellbooks going forward, and adjust as needed.

-Elaith

Thread Information