DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 28 of 53 First ... 18262728293038 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    There hasn't been a fixed version posted publicly.
    Here is one.
    Thank you!

Bmos, pending the compatibility fix for automatic flanking and ranged from Kent, you might consider adding an option to disable the load button function in 5E Ammo mgr so all three extensions can be used together.
    Web
    P.S. Kent sent me a private message that he was working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Bmos, pending the compatibility fix for automatic flanking and ranged from Kent, you might consider adding an option to disable the load button function in 5E Ammo mgr so all three extensions can be used together.
    Web
    P.S. Kent sent me a private message that he was working on it.
    Awesome, thanks for organizing that

Also that is a great idea (even for reasons other than compatibility) since I know some groups don't use reloading actions but would still like ammo counting.

But I would also point out that such a fix would break the feature allowing effects attached to magic ammo to be counted since it is in the same overwritten function.
    Last edited by bmos; March 21st, 2022 at 12:45.

Here are my private messages with Kent
    Brill — 03/15/2022
    Hi Kent. I am trying to use a new extension from BMOS called "ammunition manager". It had a conflict with Celestian's "advanced effects" which was cleared up. It also has a conflict with "Automatic Flanking and Range" and he asked me to send this to you.
    March 13th, 2022, 18:23#267
    Celestial Paragon

You can show the author of that extension this section of char_weapon's onAttackAction function
    https://github.com/bmos/AdvancedEffe...n_adnd.lua#L34

which should make it very easy to see how to add support to that paid extension.
    bmos' extensions
    he/him | Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396
    GitHub
    AdvancedEffects/char_weapon_adnd.lua at 4bf14978a0d575e2b03be651e08...
    Item Enhancement Extention. Contribute to bmos/AdvancedEffects development by creating an account on GitHub.
    AdvancedEffects/char_weapon_adnd.lua at 4bf14978a0d575e2b03be651e08...
    He uses that to prevent firing of an unloaded "loading" weapon.
    Brill — 03/15/2022
    BMOS is listed as https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...hp?194283-bmos
    Fantasy Grounds Message Boards
    Fantasy Grounds is a virtual tabletop application which allows GMs and player to play RPG games online.

posideonsian — 03/16/2022
    gotcha, will try and get this fixed up soon

Is there a place where all the current features, options, effects are tracked for Ammunition Manager? I look on the forge, "bmos extensions" forum and this forum and I could not find a complete current description anywhere (e.g. about magic ammunition tracking which only had a few lines in GitHub #12).?

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Is there a place where all the current features, options, effects are tracked for Ammunition Manager? I look on the forge, "bmos extensions" forum and this forum and I could not find a complete current description anywhere (e.g. about magic ammunition tracking which only had a few lines in GitHub #12).?
    Not really. I can't remember if I even mention it in the video.
    Basically that is (IMO) an Advanced Effects feature so go there to learn more.
    The only thing that is different when you use Ammunition Manager with it is that it uses effects tied to ammunition along with the weapon rather than just the weapon.

EDIT: I have updated the README with a better explanation of how this works:
    If used with Advanced Effects for Pathfinder and 3.5E or 5E Advanced Effects, "Action Only" effects attached to equipped ammmunition used in an attack will be included in the roll.
    This allowed things like "Magic Arrow; ATK: 1 enhancement" to be added to the arrow effects list and it will only be used to modify the attack when the archer uses those arrows (even if those arrows are equipped constantly in the inventory).
    Last edited by bmos; March 21st, 2022 at 18:33.

EDIT TO ADD: Annnnd it looks like you've already made a patch! Thanks!

Hi there. After the latest updates it seems like Ammunition Manager is not playing nicely with the Advanced Effects extension by celestian (https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/68/view).
    I've isolated the error I'm getting down to these two extensions. I don't get the error when running either one by itself, but I do when running them together.

Attachment 52123

Hope it's an easy fix, as the advanced effects extension is amazingly useful and I'd hate to have to pick between one extension or the other!
    Last edited by jfg1984; March 22nd, 2022 at 18:40.

bmos, I found another incompatibility. The 5E Auto Encumbrance extension https://www.dmsguild.com/product/358...iate_id=712946 assumes the unit for each Crossbow Bolts (20) is 20 bolts not one when it calculates weight.bolt weight.png
    When you link from Ammo Mgr to the inventory item "crossbow bolts (20)" ammo mgr assumes the unit for crossbow bolts (20) is a single bolt. If you put it one unit in inventory for each bolt then the weight you carry is 20x too much. If you leave the unit in inventory as 1 per quiver of 20 bolts then when you link them you only show the number of quivers in the action tab and not the number of bolts. Do you understand?
    Web

Interestingly, today I have Advanced Effects, Automatic Flanking and Range and Ammo manager all loaded. I am no longer getting the nil pointer error that I got on 3/12 and the load button is properly preventing attacks. Woopee!

Getting this error with the Ammo Manager. Happens when I click on the Attack roll in the Action tab. I am running 5e.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information