DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 53 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    This time I swear I actually have a conflict issue. It is between Kels full overlay extension and your latest ammunition manager extension.
    I get no error messages, but when I roll an attack vs an enemy it does not say hit by xx anymore.
    When I only load you ammunition manager the chat reads: bla bla standard attack text + [HIT] [by 15+]
    When I only load ammunition manager + full overlay the chat ready: bla bla standard attaak text + [HIT]

I have used both extensions for a long time without any problems, it was only when I updated to the latest live version and updated extensions it did not work anymore.
    It might be something in Kels extension since he has not updated it yet, but I don`t think I can test that in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    This time I swear I actually have a conflict issue. It is between Kels full overlay extension and your latest ammunition manager extension.
    I get no error messages, but when I roll an attack vs an enemy it does not say hit by xx anymore.
    When I only load you ammunition manager the chat reads: bla bla standard attack text + [HIT] [by 15+]
    When I only load ammunition manager + full overlay the chat ready: bla bla standard attaak text + [HIT]

I have used both extensions for a long time without any problems, it was only when I updated to the latest live version and updated extensions it did not work anymore.
    It might be something in Kels extension since he has not updated it yet, but I don`t think I can test that in any way.
    My extension requires curent FG ruleset version. Kel's is not compatible with this ruleset version. Therefore not compatible with Kel's extension at this time.

I have configured this extension so Kel will very easily be able to make it compatible once that extension is updated.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    My extension requires curent FG ruleset version. Kel's is not compatible with this ruleset version. Therefore not compatible with Kel's extension at this time.

I have configured this extension so Kel will very easily be able to make it compatible once that extension is updated.
    Nice.

I posted an incompatible issue between this extension and Kels fulloverlay extension. Report is in this thread:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ensions/page35

Build 1.15 4E ruleset. I noticed that when last ammunition is used "Attacking without the required ammunition" is displayed on the PC Client chat but not the GM. Is that by design? This is also the case on ammunition recovery. "Recovered 4 pieces of ammunition" is displayed on the client chat but not GM.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Build 1.15 4E ruleset. I noticed that when last ammunition is used "Attacking without the required ammunition" is displayed on the PC Client chat but not the GM. Is that by design? This is also the case on ammunition recovery. "Recovered 4 pieces of ammunition" is displayed on the client chat but not GM.
    Reuploaded. Hopefully it fixes that. Thanks!

Hello bmos,

for using an extension, does only the GM need to install the extension or does everybody that plays the campaign does have to install the extension?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilsensine View Post
    Hello bmos,

for using an extension, does only the GM need to install the extension or does everybody that plays the campaign does have to install the extension?
    Installing extensions is just for GMs. Players can't install them.
    EDIT: just to clarify, players can put the ext in the folder of course but you only load the ext file when you are creating or loading a campaign. When players connect to a host, their clients load the relevant extensions from the host automatically.
    Last edited by bmos; June 2nd, 2021 at 12:15.

Many thanks for the answer! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Yes, I can try to add that when my stuff settled down (I try to finish my thesis this month actually, hence, a looot to do right now ). Funnily, some parts of it are also already in my prototype stuff, I started with that, too, a bit So, thanks
    Oopsi, I think I forgot something

Thread Information