5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 53 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaith View Post
    True I can do that, was just curious if there was any other automation in progress. Mainly because I have to modify multiple locations of the spell - npcs/players, etc. Was just curious if something could have been done to ignore miss chances, etc.

But thank you for the reply. I have used that code at times - when it makes it easier on me as a dm. I may just need to modify my spellbooks going forward, and adjust as needed.

-Elaith
    aah, I see Yeah, that approach of my extension sadly means to adjust effects like about miss chance and invisible; certainly nice when the code would already do that without the need of NIFT

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Hmm, no, "nAdditionalDefenseForCC" is for ACCC; but who knows, maybe that fixes it, although I would spontaneously not know why (I would need to check the code) I think the official changes were in ActorManager2 back then, but not sure anymore

To make sure: Sudain, do you really mean my full overlay package or actually rmilmine's advanced effects extension? (due to the similar naming scheme ) Or, since you additionally mentioned AoO in the name, do you still use advanced 3.5e/PF1 with AoO, I mean, does the extension carry that name? Then beware that I actually deprecated those versions and the most up-to-date version is now only the full overlay package (no worries, I added additional settings in this overlay package to suppress the overlays when you do not want to use them ) In that case, please update to the new extension; that may already fix it, too
    I will confirm from the loaded page when I get a chance from work. I think I was using your advanced 3.5e/PF1 with AaO.

Proper handling of invisibility that actually restricts token vision and penalties is on my list of future extensions (if I get around to it). We'll see if it happens someday, it would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Sudain View Post
    I will confirm from the loaded page when I get a chance from work. I think I was using your advanced 3.5e/PF1 with AaO.
    Yup, that was it. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sudain View Post
    Yup, that was it. Thank you!
    Fantastic.

Any chance you can also add how much they miss by? Or at least if you miss with 10 or more.
    If you trip or disarm bad stuff happens if you miss by 10 or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Any chance you can also add how much they miss by? Or at least if you miss with 10 or more.
    Great idea. There's probably some sort of absolute value math I can use.
    Entered as issue [1]

Possibility of this extension in CoreRPG/4E

Technically there is no ammo recovery rules that I could find. I got this response on the 4E discord "I think many DMs either allow you to recover mundane, or recover 50% of them but magic ammo is gone". I would use this extension for recovery :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    I added this in v1.10.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Possibility of this extension in CoreRPG/4E

Technically there is no ammo recovery rules that I could find. I got this response on the 4E discord "I think many DMs either allow you to recover mundane, or recover 50% of them but magic ammo is gone". I would use this extension for recovery :-)
    Great! I figured there wouldn't be since 4E did away with most inventory management/simulation things.
    I will see if I can make it CoreRPG compatible (and if not will just try to make it also 4E compatible).
    Last edited by bmos; March 23rd, 2021 at 18:55.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I added this in v1.10.

Great! I figured there wouldn't be since 4E did away with most inventory management/simulation things.
    I will see if I can make it CoreRPG compatible (and if not will just try to make it also 4E compatible).
    I like that minutia stuff :-)

Thread Information