5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 37 of 53 First ... 27353637383947 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Honken View Post
    So it is defenitely being weird. I did unload any other extension before doing this. And i did figure out how to "reaload", but it didn't really act as expected.

Link to the photo

/H

Ah, ok. So it works as intended. Thanks for the clearification!

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

I also made a new 'general' video covering the basics:

Is there any way to make INFAMMO, weapon-specific in 5e?

One of my players has a returning Javelin (which would obviously make use of the INFAMMO), but he also carries a normal shortbow that uses ammo normally.

Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    Is there any way to make INFAMMO, weapon-specific in 5e?

One of my players has a returning Javelin (which would obviously make use of the INFAMMO), but he also carries a normal shortbow that uses ammo normally.
    If that Javelin ALWAYS has infinite ammo, just a) don't link it to an ammo item and b) set ammo to zero.

I have tried looking through this thread but was unable to fine an answer. I hope I didn't overlook something.

My Question is, I am using Pathfinder 1st and have a Gunslinger with a revolver, holds 6 rounds. Has 50 Metal cartridges in his inventory. when I link the ammo it sets to the whole. Is there a way to still have the checkboxes when an ammo is linked like a clip size? I saw mentions of "maxammo" but nowhere could I find what context that is and nothing to tell me how its used.

I could just have loads of inventory entries for clips and do everything manually, but that is like not even having this installed.
    Sorry am a little frustrated I cant get anything to work how I need.

Quote Originally Posted by YamiVegeta View Post
    I have tried looking through this thread but was unable to fine an answer. I hope I didn't overlook something.

My Question is, I am using Pathfinder 1st and have a Gunslinger with a revolver, holds 6 rounds. Has 50 Metal cartridges in his inventory. when I link the ammo it sets to the whole. Is there a way to still have the checkboxes when an ammo is linked like a clip size? I saw mentions of "maxammo" but nowhere could I find what context that is and nothing to tell me how its used.

I could just have loads of inventory entries for clips and do everything manually, but that is like not even having this installed.
    Sorry am a little frustrated I cant get anything to work how I need.
    At the moment, no.
    There is sort of a mechanism like that available for Starfinder which could get used in other systems, but it's not quite so simple since things like quivers and catridges may have weight in those systems.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    At the moment, no.
    There is sort of a mechanism like that available for Starfinder which could get used in other systems, but it's not quite so simple since things like quivers and catridges may have weight in those systems.
    Thank you. I will have to keep track of clips used and reduce the inventory at the end of combat. But the loaded/notloaded thing and the auto checking off of shots fire helps immensely. Sorry I was frustrated when I posted before.

Quote Originally Posted by YamiVegeta View Post
    Thank you. I will have to keep track of clips used and reduce the inventory at the end of combat. But the loaded/notloaded thing and the auto checking off of shots fire helps immensely. Sorry I was frustrated when I posted before.
    Here is one suggestion:
    Break up the inventory item into multiple groups.
    So instead of 18 "Rounds", you could have 6 "Rounds 1", 6 "Rounds 2", and 6 "Rounds 3".

Hey there, I've found an extension conflict between this extension and 5E - Advanced Effects.

For whatever reason, when I have these two extensions (only) loaded up together in a D&D 5E campaign, I run into a strange issue while trying to make use of the crossbow "noload" weapon property that you included in your extension. It looks as if despite the noload property getting rid of the load button ... ... it doesn't actually get rid of the need to click the load button.

This means that my players will try to attack with their crossbows but will only generate a message in the game's chat box informing us that they tried to attack with an unloaded weapon.
    If I get rid of the noload property, the load button reappears like it should ... and I can click it then fire the weapon and the weapon behaves like it should. I can even click it, then apply the noload property and the load button will disappear and the weapon will fire like it should ... ... once ... and then it will go back to telling me that the weapon isn't loaded if I try to fire it again.

Could you have a look and perhaps a chat with the author of 5E - Advanced Effects to see where the problem appears to be happening? Thank you very much.

Again, this only occurs when your extension, and 5E - Advanced Effects are being run together. If I run your extension only, the noload property works exactly like it should.

Thread Information