FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... Last

Ammunition Manager (PFRPG/3.5E/4E/5E)

This extension aids in tracking whether some ranged weapons are loaded and assists in ammo tracking for all ranged weapons.

Extension Homepage, README, and Codebase
    FantasyGrounds Forge
    Ext Files and Changelog
    License Information
    Bug Tracker and Suggestions

To avoid my threads taking over the PF1e subforum, I publish most updates in my combo thread (with only major updates in this individual thread which is primarily for discussion and bug reports). To ensure you're kept informed of future updates, either subscribe to that thread (for updates to all my extensions) or create a GitHub account and follow the specific repository of each extension you use. Or just check the releases linked in the first post of the thread periodically.

To add custom weapon names that require a load action, you can download and customize this extension (it needs to be used alongside the full Ammunition Manager extension):
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bmos; March 19th, 2023 at 17:01.

Finally got around to updating this extension by releasing Loaded Indicator v1.1.
    Now, it's no longer just a checkbox but has some automation/logic to it.
    • The loaded indicator is now only shown on weapons that include 'firearm', 'crossbow', 'javelin', 'ballista', 'windlass', 'pistol', or 'rifle' in their name.
    • Loading one of these weapons now posts a chat message declaring the action. (thanks to Zygmunt Molotch for this idea)
    • Firing an un-loaded weapon of these types now posts a chat message declaring the issue.

Probably should have held off on that until I was finished for the day!
    I have now also posted Loaded Indicator v1.2 which automates the use of ammunition (somewhat, more to come I hope).

Ammunition Tracker v1.3 (new name) now helps automate picking up un-damaged arrows at the end of the fight.
    I have also made a new demo video to show these features.

For now, this does not allow tracking a specific type of ammunition but rather 'charges' of a weapon based on the checkboxes of the actions tab.
    Last edited by bmos; November 24th, 2020 at 01:53.

Thanks to Zygmunt Molotch for help with testing/finding weaknesses in my code.
    Ammunition Manager v1.4 fixes some difficulties with detecting the correct weapon name (which caused a script error or sometimes just did not check the arrow box for each attack).

The previous video is still accurate.

EDIT: Ammunition Manager v1.5 (I know, 3 updates in less than 24 hours is a bit much, but I'm done for now I think )
    Effect INFAMMO to disable per-character (such as when casting Abundant Ammunition). Fix expanded crit range attacks not using my code.
    Stop rolling attacks that didn't happen (because no ammo or un-loaded weapon).

EDIT2: I know, I know.. but there were bugs and I just had to fix them.
    I re-uploaded a fixed copy of v1.5. Please redownload.

Here is the v1.5 demo video as well:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq2srynLhmE
    Last edited by bmos; November 24th, 2020 at 20:07.

MOD: Renamed Thread to PFRPG Ammunition Manager
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Just found out of this extension, and I officially do love you as much as I do Kelrugem

Now there's a competition :P
    Enjoy!

EDIT: I think I remembered you saying that you had a hard time following my videos as English is a second language for you (and I speak quickly with my accent and verbal inaccuracies like "um" and "so"), so I have added English subtitles to my latest video to hopefully increase its usefulness.
    Last edited by bmos; November 25th, 2020 at 15:07.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Thanks to Zygmunt Molotch for help with testing/finding weaknesses in my code.
    Ammunition Manager v1.4 fixes some difficulties with detecting the correct weapon name (which caused a script error or sometimes just did not check the arrow box for each attack).

The previous video is still accurate.

EDIT: Ammunition Manager v1.5 (I know, 3 updates in less than 24 hours is a bit much, but I'm done for now I think )
    Effect INFAMMO to disable per-character (such as when casting Abundant Ammunition). Fix expanded crit range attacks not using my code.
    Stop rolling attacks that didn't happen (because no ammo or un-loaded weapon).

EDIT2: I know, I know.. but there were bugs and I just had to fix them.
    I re-uploaded a fixed copy of v1.5. Please redownload.

Here is the v1.5 demo video as well:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq2srynLhmE

now we gotta convince the Spellbook fella to put in INFAMMO as the effect for abundant ammunition

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post

now we gotta convince the Spellbook fella to put in INFAMMO as the effect for abundant ammunition
    There are pros and cons to that, it could confuse those who don't use my extension...
    Either way, that is an unlocked module so you can edit your local copy in FG (no xml editing required).

EDIT: New Ammunition Manager v1.7 does some simple math to inform you by how many the attack exceeded the defensive stat (ac/cmd)
    EDIT2: EDIT: New Ammunition Manager v1.8 does some slightly-less simple math to inform you in a less-specific manner (5+, 10+, 15+...)
    Last edited by bmos; December 5th, 2020 at 18:04.

Thread Information