STAR TREK 2d20
Page 24 of 53 First ... 14222324252634 ... Last
    Hi, Nice Extension! I tried equipping a shortbow and a crossbow, but the crossbow did not show a "reload" circle icon. Was that eliminated?

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Are you sure it isn't just linking the ammo to an item in the inventory because of the new update?
    Yep, that's it. It seems that I missed the explanation for that functionality.

My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Hi, Nice Extension! I tried equipping a shortbow and a crossbow, but the crossbow did not show a "reload" circle icon. Was that eliminated?
    The search terms for things like that (and the feature overall) is ruleset specific.
    4e: 'loadaction', 'ballista'
    3.5E / PFRPG: 'loadaction', 'firearm', 'crossbow', 'javelin', 'ballista', 'windlass', 'pistol', 'rifle', 'sling'
    Other rulesets have just 'loadaction' but if you're in 5E or SFRPG I don't think I bothered adding that button since I don't think there's any rule like that for those systems.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    The search terms for things like that (and the feature overall) is ruleset specific.
    4e: 'loadaction', 'ballista'
    3.5E / PFRPG: 'loadaction', 'firearm', 'crossbow', 'javelin', 'ballista', 'windlass', 'pistol', 'rifle', 'sling'
    Other rulesets have just 'loadaction' but if you're in 5E or SFRPG I don't think I bothered adding that button since I don't think there's any rule like that for those systems.
    Ah ok. I am using 5E so no reload button. Thx.

Ah ok. I am using 5E so no reload button. Thx.
    Is that a feature that would be worth having in 5E? I can definitely add it.

The only related ranged weapon property is "loading"
    PHB146 "Loading. Because of the time required to load this weapon, you can fire only one piece of ammunition from it when you use an action, bonus action, or reaction to fire it, regardless of the number of attacks you can normally make."

I just rewatched your 1.5 video. I guess you should implement the loading function in 5E.

Also, I don't see the missed ammo information being used in 5E.
    PHB 146 "At the end of the battle, you can recover half your expended ammunition by taking a minute to search the battlefield."
    Amir weapons.png
    Hand Crossbow.png
    Last edited by webdove; March 3rd, 2022 at 19:31.

I just rewatched your 1.5 video. I guess you should implement the loading function in 5E.

Also, I don't see the missed ammo information being used in 5E.
    PHB 146 "At the end of the battle, you can recover half your expended ammunition by taking a minute to search the battlefield."
    Amir weapons.png
    Hand Crossbow.png
    have you tried with only ammunition manager loaded? it does seem to be showing ammunition recovery for hand crossbows on my end.
    Last edited by bmos; March 3rd, 2022 at 19:53.

He is a no extensions test
    AmmMgr bug no exts.png
    ah, it looks like you are clicking the "shield" button that opens the item page.
    you actually need to click the "magnifying glass" button that opens the weapon details.
    Screenshot 2022-03-04 065410.png

Thread Information