STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by swbuza View Post
    Yeah, that's what I did. It's pretty disappointing to see this was from two years ago and it still isn't fixed. I actually just created my own module.
    There actually is a community module for it also. Not sure if it has that issue fixed or not.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tures-(module)

FGU: v4.3.0 ULTIMATE (2022-10-18)

Errors on Load

Notified
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...863#post665863
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...xtension/page2

[10/18/2022 7:45:14 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (ability_action) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [PF Remove Effect Tag] [extension.xml]
    [10/18/2022 7:45:15 PM] [WARNING] template: Template (button_abilperms) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [FG-PFRPG-Drain-and-Permanent-Bonuses] [campaign/record_char_main.xml]
    [10/18/2022 7:45:15 PM] [WARNING] template: Template (combobox_bonus_types) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [FG-PFRPG-Drain-and-Permanent-Bonuses] [campaign/record_char_main.xml]
    [10/18/2022 7:45:15 PM] [ERROR] template: Unrecognized merge attribute (replace) for template (number_charwounds), skipped. [Full OverlayPackage with alternative icons] [campaign/template_char.xml]

Thanks.
    Since the console messages from mine are just WARNINGs, I have queued up the changes and will include them in the next release.

We also weren't seeing the magnifying glass next to each ability score in our game last night. I wasn't the GM, so I'm not sure which combination of extensions were running, but at a minimum we were using Strain/Injury, Mirror Image (mine), NPC Actions, this extension. That's probably not very helpful I know. Hopefully your next round of changes, and other extension developer fixes will remedy this. Seems like yesterday's update was quite seismic, I haven't seen so many error messages and broken UI in quite some time.

My guess would be Strain/Injury as the details button is definitely there with no other extensions loaded

That is not what I'm seeing:

launcher.jpgnomag.jpg

I get this extension via The Forge, so this should be the most current version?
    Last edited by darrenan; October 19th, 2022 at 20:54.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    That is not what I'm seeing:

launcher.jpgnomag.jpg

I get this extension via The Forge, so this should be the most current version?
    Probably because of the merge attribute which was fixed in GitHub but not put live in Forge (or Forge is having hiccups again)?

https://github.com/bmos/FG-PFRPG-Dra...2ace662c8c3757

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    Probably because of the merge attribute which was fixed in GitHub but not put live in Forge (or Forge is having hiccups again)?

https://github.com/bmos/FG-PFRPG-Dra...2ace662c8c3757
    Thanks for that reminder. I have pushed those now.

Hi, I'm having an issue when using this extention.
    I have a character that has a form change, so I am trying to write an effect that can make the correct adjustments to ability scores.
    Base STR 9, With the form change this changes to STR 18. The problem I am having is he is also wearing a belt that gives an enchanment bonus of 2 to STR.
    I cannot find a way to make it so when I add 9 to STR in the effect it doesn't stack with the 2 from the belt that is in the part given with this extention.
    No matter what type I change the belt of the effect bonus to seems to make a difference. I Roll ability checks to make sure but with both the effect and the belt
    it only makes the bonus +4 when it should be +5 from a STR 20. What am I doing wrong here? I'm using PFRPG if that helps?

Quote Originally Posted by YamiVegeta View Post
    I cannot find a way to make it so when I add 9 to STR in the effect it doesn't stack with the 2 from the belt that is in the part given with this extention.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Please note that the bonus types chosen in the list are only used for stacking against other permanent bonuses. The bonuses applied by effects do not check for permanent typed bonuses, so you must be aware of their types when applying effects (just like in FG usually with Pathfinder when you apply them to the ability scores -- but then you don't even have a visual reference).
    You aren't missing anything (other than the first post). There is no logic included to handle stacking of perm/temp bonuses (as is the case in the PFRPG ruleset without this extension).
    If someone wants to work on implementing that I would love to see a pull request, but unfortunately I don't have much development time available for FG these days.

Thread Information