DICE PACKS BUNDLE

looking for some info before buying...

Hello, i am new to the community, and looking at the possability of purchasing it. But had a question.

I am wanting to play/run a d10 game....not whitewolf specific, but uses their system...i run a custom setting and what now.

so to my question...is there an existing d10 ruleset available? cause i have looked briefly and i dunno how hard it would be to actually make.

and if there isn't, is there an alternative that would do d10 better?

thanks for any advice/help

D20 has such a large market share that it gets all the love. I have never seen a D10 product like this but you could checkout\ask the Whitewolf site.

IMHO the flexibility of Fgrounds with the exposed scripting to make your own char sheet and rule set is probably the best hope for less dominant game systems. You get regular support for the core product and a growing user base.

They don't have d10 support right now and I imagine they have their hands full so I wouldnt hold your breath. Still, all it takes is somebody's work and\or enough interest and something will develop. That is nothing like a promise but I can tell you that the archetecture of Fgrounds makes the final mile a lot easier than starting from scratch.

Maybe someone else here has more concrete help or someone at whitewolf will request\sell a rule set.

Good luck - let us know how your search turns out.

S
    J.R.R. Tolkien wrote, "I wish life was not so short. Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about."

Aaactually... There is a Exalted charsheet here on the forums. Just search for Exalted and it is the first thing to show up.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Thread Information