FG Spreadshirt Swag

Trouble with 3d6 tables

Hello (again),

How do you create 3d6 tables; I can't get the dice on the tables to work, and I can't find any info in the wiki; they seem to default to 1dx+y. I know there used to be an extension for critical tables etc, but it seem to be dead.

Thanks,
    Fezzik

3d6 works fine for me. I just drag 3 dice into the dice slot and it records all three.

Or you can drag 3 dice into the custom field, one dice at a time.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Danka! I tried dragging the die in the table form, I didn't think about the one down on the bottom!

Learning things every 30 minutes
    Anybody want a peanut!

It took a while for me to understand this as well; it wasn't particularly intuitive, but I suppose once you learn more about FG, it becomes easier to figure out. There is, of course, an internal logic to all of it, but until you know how that logic works, it can be a real mystery. I'm just test-driving it right now, I'm not sure I will ever switch my group(s) from Roll20 to FGU, but I like the idea of having options. There are definitely aspects that are far superior to Roll20, and a few other things that are head-scratchers, as "why doesn't this just work?"

I looked at roll20 too. I haven't played in years since I moved away from home. Roll20 didn't 'grab' me in the same way that Fantasy Grounds did. When I first started looking into it it was the Tabletop Simulator; but I'm far to lazy to learn that much new to automate anything at my age
    Anybody want a peanut!

Thread Information