5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
    Destin, Florida (Paradise) Central Time Zone

Weekends 5e DnD (paid) Homebrew or Super Campaign (multiple start times available)

Hail Brave Adventurers! I'm looking for players to embark on an epic new saga. Whether players wish to experiance a homebrew or any of the available Super Campaigns available for 5e now is the time to sharpen your swords and prepare your spells for what dangers lie ahead.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
    Day and Time: (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday) Start time as early as 10 AM to 8PM. (Note: These are start times. Im willing to run to as late as midnight my time) These are based in US Central Time

Session Length: 3-4 hours.

License: I hold an Ultimate CLASSIC license but soon to upgrade to Unity as well. So you need only the free trial license

Group Size: 4 player minimum up to 6 players welcome and encouraged

Cost: Free sessoin zero and character development help. afterward $10.00 USD per session to be paid the day of session via Paypal or Venmo.

Game Style: So, I will say this. Alot of people myself included in the past will put percenetages of roleplay vs combat, but lets be honest. That depends on the group and each individual session. I have some sessions where no combat happens at all, and I have some sessions full of nothing but epic hack and slash, all during the same campaign. So, I tend to lean to Game style of Fun, and immersive for whatever story is being told and shared.

Games Available: For those wanting one of the published Super Campaigns. I currently own Both Tyranny of Dragons, and Curse of Strahd. I'm willing to purchase and prepare any of the Published adventures. I also currently run multiple homebrew campaigns set in Dark Sun, as well as the Realms, and one within the Iron Kingdoms (different system). I would love to run a campaign set upon Norrath (the World of the Everquest MMORPG, I know it so well and believe it would offer for many the chance to explore something completely new.)

Voice: Discord. Push to talk appreciated. Server link below.

About Me: I've enjoyed Playing DnD in all of its editions since 1983. I've been running games for close to 40 years. Now with all those editions stuck in my head sometimesI will bring things over lol. When it comes to making rulings in a game. I typically go with the rule of cool. I love immersive games with epic stories being told but cant stand railroads. I consider myself as a descriptive DM, Especially during combat situations, and try to throw out some whacky voices everynow for NPCs that you will meet along the way.

If you have any questions at all or want to request something specific in a possible game Please feel free to ask and as promised above here is my discord link. So what are you waiting for! Grab your weapons and lets go on an adventure!
    https://discord.gg/zk9sCjp
    Last edited by computertrucker; August 28th, 2020 at 17:43.

I've played with computertrucker for over 3 years, and I really like his style, good and flavorful descriptions, atmospheric pictures, fun and exciting adventures. I can really recommend giving him a chance, he deserves it and won't disappoint you!

Sadly, my schedule doesn't allow me to play in this particular game.
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

Joined the discord, hopefully we can create a new group.

This looks like fun if you are still looking for players. I can do after 7pm CST on Fridays and/or anytime on Saturday.

Thread Information