STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Token Error 5E

Token Error 5E

Hi recently every time a token is placed on a map i get this error (Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token_override.lua"]:104: bad argument #2 to 'setPosition' (number expected, got nil)) anyone know what causes it?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ruedas View Post
    Hi recently every time a token is placed on a map i get this error (Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token_override.lua"]:104: bad argument #2 to 'setPosition' (number expected, got nil)) anyone know what causes it?
    thanks
    This sounds like an extension causing that problem Turn off all extensions and see whether this helps (then you can try to find the causing extension by turning the extensions on/off)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    This sounds like an extension causing that problem Turn off all extensions and see whether this helps (then you can try to find the causing extension by turning the extensions on/off)
    Nope not that, with only the modules shown here https://gyazo.com/7ac659ca9f9c8679b01e2001c4d907e3 still get the same error, thanks Kelrugem

Nope not that, with only the modules shown here https://gyazo.com/7ac659ca9f9c8679b01e2001c4d907e3 still get the same error, thanks Kelrugem
    You misunderstood me, I mean extensions, not modules For example I can see in the chat window that you have loaded the 5e Enhancer

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    You misunderstood me, I mean extensions, not modules For example I can see in the chat window that you have loaded the 5e Enhancer
    aha! and that's the one that was doing it!

Thank you!

aha! and that's the one that was doing it!

Thank you!
    You're welcome

Thread Information