5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I did get a response on Wednesday and I responded back but I have not heard anything back from that.
    If you want a Wishlist in the Fantasy grounds store klick the link and upvote it.
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135468

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by viviolay View Post
    Any word now?
    Yes, I do have an email. Haven't read it yet. Looks like my sessions have been scheduled. Plan to work through the email today and do any needed prep.

Thanks for checking!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Yes, I do have an email. Haven't read it yet. Looks like my sessions have been scheduled. Plan to work through the email today and do any needed prep.

Thanks for checking!
    Glad to hear

Quote Originally Posted by Granamere View Post
    I did get a response on Wednesday and I responded back but I have not heard anything back from that.
    Any more updates? Hoping you're all set up now

Quote Originally Posted by viviolay View Post
    Glad to hear

Any more updates? Hoping you're all set up now
    LordEntrails might be but I am not. I have exchanged a few emails and I find that working with companies is more challenging than I have patience with at my age. I think in the future I should either plan to do the event myself or maybe do something just with the Fantasy Grounds community.
    If you want a Wishlist in the Fantasy grounds store klick the link and upvote it.

I also volunteered, lets see what the response is.

Hopefully you all hear back soon. I think since it's been a few days since I posted the announcements, I'm not sure how many more DMs they may be looking for.

I'll continue to post these opportunities right when they pop up to give everyone enough time to get in.

Blog Entries
    Thanks viviolay.

Well, I have to say so far it's not as organized as I hoped. I'm doing rush conversions to FG of the modules I've been assigned. Another guy is doing the ones he is assigned. Still don't know how player marshalling is going to happen or audio, but I can do all that on the fly if I have to. Just would have thought it would have been centrally organized. (Maybe it is, I just haven't found any info yet.)

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Thanks viviolay.

Well, I have to say so far it's not as organized as I hoped. I'm doing rush conversions to FG of the modules I've been assigned. Another guy is doing the ones he is assigned. Still don't know how player marshalling is going to happen or audio, but I can do all that on the fly if I have to. Just would have thought it would have been centrally organized. (Maybe it is, I just haven't found any info yet.)
    I recommend (assuming the modules have been sent to you by the event and/or purchase has occurred) people share here (or on the event discord) what mods they're running so they connect and maybe you can split the work/exchange prep.

Usually if you can find other DMs running the same VTT you can connect and lighten the workload when possible. In the future, I'll see other ways I can help support with helping with conversions/prep (but I'm not able to make PAX this year as I'm focusing on running at D&D celebration).

At SDCC, I did prep the files for Black Road and a couple other mods that weren't converted for FG that I shared with the DMs for the event. (The SDCC HQ staff made sure to purchase a copy of the PDF to make sure the writers still got what they deserved tho).

LordEntrails did you get everything worked out? Did anyone else get setup to DM with Baldman Games?

Blog Entries
    Yea, I think so. I've got the modules, MOON1-2 thru 1-5. I'm actually only scheduled to run through 1-4. So far I've converted 1-2 and 1-3 (just final touch up on both).

I will say I was kind of hoping for a document outlining everything like expectations, where to find what, how mustering works on game day, etc. It's not that I can't figure things out, but that's only because I've DM'd at other online cons and am comfortable with the technology and such. But for someone new to DMing or new to online cons I think it would be more than overwhelming.

So far, most of the info seems to be tribal knowledge, stuff picked up from experience. Which I understand in a volunteer organization. Heck, I see it at a lot of companies I used to consult at. But I know how inefficient it is and how it leads to quality issues, so I was hoping for better

Thread Information