FG Spreadshirt Swag

Divine Font (Heal/Harm)

Hi all,

Just wondering if there was a place in the actions tab or anywhere else where I could put my 4X Harms from my Harming Font class ability?

Thanks for your help!

Yep make a new Casting (Spontaneous) category under actions called Divine Font (Harm) and if your highest level spell casting is say 3rd, enter 4 in that slot. Then drop your harms in there.

In this example the PC has Channel Smite as a 4th lvl Feat. Channel Smite costs one of your Harms (or in his case a heal)
    This is why the Category was setup as a spontaneous instead of a prepared, casting a smite ticks off the smite but ALSO ticks off a heal.

All the casting level stuff wasn't entered into the Category simply because it isn't used by the spells (but you can if you like)
    Annotation 2020-08-23 082343.jpg
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Hey Will what theme is that?

Its the Simple-Brown theme. I got it from the Workshop subforum from memory
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

I can't seem to figure out how to make it spontaneous? I can add a focus power, but can't seem to go beyond that

You will want to add the caster level and determine manually how many fonts he gets. Under the zero lvl spells you can put the number per day. I have a cleric if Nethys in our campaign and he has both harm and heals and modifies his heals and harms via his feats. (empowered heals/harms move die up from d8 to d10)

Delete

double post please delete
    Last edited by Larsenex; September 18th, 2020 at 00:14. Reason: double post

I can't figure out how to make it so it's spontaneous casting instead of prepared for this Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Haggar View Post
    I can't figure out how to make it so it's spontaneous casting instead of prepared for this Cleric
    In the spell class entry, the icon in the top left that looks like a book, click it until it becomes a star. Book = prepared, Star = spontaneous.

Thread Information