DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: PFRPG - Races

I loaded it up but I cant seem to find any of the alternate traits for any of the races. I must be doing something wrong.

Untitled.png

Quote Originally Posted by Landa View Post
    I loaded it up but I cant seem to find any of the alternate traits for any of the races. I must be doing something wrong.

Untitled.png
    The alternate race traits are in the 'Main' tab not in the 'Other' tab.

The 'Other' tab just identifies the default traits. These are the traits that will be automatically added to the character sheet when you drag the race to the character sheet.

The Alternate traits will have to be manually dragged, from the 'Main' tag onto the character sheet. You will also need to manually remove any of the default racial traits, that are no longer valid, from the character sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Skinwalker (Witchwolf) has a typo "beatial" rather than bestial and the description could be clearer that the bestial features are a set of choices (not all active at once -- see skinwalker base description).
    Hey bmos,
    It only took a little over a year, but this has been fixed

I fixed this for Witchwolf and for all the other Skinwalker subraces (they all had the same issue).

The updated versions have been added to original post.

These modules are now on FG Forge. See first post for links.

I have updated the modules to remove all of the Groups that were in the module. Now the Equipment, Feats and Spells only have a single group 'PFRPG - Races'.

This will clear up a lot of the 'spam' that these modules were causing in the groups.

Thread Information