DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Upside down images

I am trying to load some jpg images and when I view them in windows they are correct, but when I load them into FGU they appear upsidedown. Any ideas?

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    I am trying to load some jpg images and when I view them in windows they are correct, but when I load them into FGU they appear upsidedown. Any ideas?
    They've probably been rotated using the windows explorer right-click menu or something similar that doesn't actually rotate the images but tags them with rotation data. FG doesn't read that rotation tag information. If you're in FGU you can rotate the image once in FGU, or you can rotate and save the image outside of FG in a full graphics application, save, and then re-import into FG.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    They've probably been rotated using the windows explorer right-click menu or something similar that doesn't actually rotate the images but tags them with rotation data. FG doesn't read that rotation tag information. If you're in FGU you can rotate the image once in FGU, or you can rotate and save the image outside of FG in a full graphics application, save, and then re-import into FG.
    How do I rotate them in FG?

Xargun

See the "Layers Mode" section in the Working With Images page in the Wiki: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ages+as+the+GM
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    See the "Layers Mode" section in the Working With Images page in the Wiki: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ages+as+the+GM
    Got it. Thanks a alot.

Xargun

Can you give us an example? (Module name + Image name)

Quote Originally Posted by LordNanoc View Post
    Can you give us an example? (Module name + Image name)
    They were my own images - nothing from a module or book.

Xargun

Thread Information