5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

LFP 1 more player for a home brew campaign. Please read my post.

Post is now Closed

Hello, adventures!
    I am an inexperienced DM and I will be hosting a homebrew campaign.
    FG License: FGC standard. Looking for 1 more player.

We're using DnD 5e
    Timezone: Eastern time (-5)
    Day and time: Our games will be weekly on Sundays. From 1pm to 6pm. When daylight savings times end, it will be 1 hour earlier than those times.
    Sessions will be 4-5 hours.

We will be using voice chat on Discord
    Books: Players will be allowed to use books I do not have if they do not overpower or cause a very large imbalance.
    70% roleplay and 30% combat. It will vary dependin the session and context.

Current classes taken: A wizard ,a paladin and a melee type ranger. An unusual group.
    This is a heroic campaign. So no evil characters! Preferred alignment range is Chaotic Neutral to Lawful Good.
    I'm hoping for a vibe of Tales of Vesperia (if anyone has ever played it). Where the players and their characters become real good friends. Party.

As for setting
    Terra, a world named after the goddess, Terra, once held five nations on 3 separate continents. Now only 3 nations have survived on the one remaining land. These countries are Melromarc, Uruk, and Vermillion
    The two others nations, became destitute by a single man, the King of the Netherworld. He is known throughout the world as the Dark Lord. After the two nation's fall, the Dark lord disappeared without a trace.

Ps. The world is heavily inspired by anime really. All the races look pretty close to humans instead lot like tabaxis being covered in all fur. It's human centric or human looking centric campaign

My Discord is Nia#5294
    We'll be using Discord. Microphone is prefered.
    Last edited by Rex of Friendship Party; December 1st, 2020 at 02:54.

sorry. I meant, Please read my post before contacting me.

Still looking for 1 more player

Hye if you're still looking I would be interested, know the basics of dnd but very new to fantasy grounds

I am now looking for 1 more person again.

I'd love to join.

I'm starexplorer on discord I sent you a request

I am definitely interested. Please get to back to me. I would like to know more.

Thread Information