DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

MAd Nomad's Party Combat Stats 5e (Updated to v3)

Just finished a large extension that adds robust stat tracking for the PC, GM and party.

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/133/view

Updated to Forge
    Last edited by MadNomadGM; August 16th, 2021 at 15:22.

I bought it yesterday! My players loved it though the hits, crits and fumbles are not registering, but I have a lot of extension loaded, so I am sure that it is conflicting with one of them. I’ll have to trouble shoot that as there is one player in the group that seems to always roll bad and this would prove if that was the case.

I did notice that the party sheet was only visible for the DM. Is that by design, did I miss something or maybe that is also a conflict with an extension?

Great work and I look forward to future updates.

Thanks dmbrown. There is an updated file posting on DMs Guild today that fixes the stats tab of party sheet being hidden on Unity.
    We have also found out that an ADV/DSADVG hot key extension seems to cause problems with it. Guessing you may have that? Working on trying to find a way to make them compatible.

Opps, seems I may have posted this in the wrong thread? Meant to post in Armory - extensions.

Updated: ok nevermind, according to moderators, I guess it is supposed to go here instead...
    Last edited by MadNomadGM; August 17th, 2020 at 21:33.

This has been something I've been waiting for a long time!! Thanks for this.

Blog Entries
    MOD: Moved per OP request

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The Armory forums should be for community FG developers wanting to share their work with the FG community. Paid for products (PWYW or otherwise) should be posted in the relevant ruleset forum they apply to, or in the Tavern - with details of what ruleset they are compatible with.

Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    MOD: sorry for all the bouncing around. Seems we now have a dedicated forum in the Workshop for paid creations.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I downloaded the new version and that fixed the combat tab not showing for the players. I am still investing why the hits, misses, crits and fumbles won’t show for players, but will if I roll from their character sheets.

I've turned off all my extensions except yours and I am getting the messages below in my console window. I've seen this one I first added a character to the party sheet and then when ever there was a roll for the character.

Script Warning: setValue: Database node not owned (partysheet.partyinformation.id-00008.hits)
    Script Warning: setValue: Database node not owned (partysheet.partyinformation.id-00008.hits)
    Script Warning: setValue: Database node not owned (partysheet.partyinformation.id-00008.damage)
    Script Warning: setValue: Database node not owned (partysheet.partyinformation.id-00008.crits)
    Script Warning: setValue: Database node not owned (partysheet.partyinformation.id-00008.misses)
    Script Warning: setValue: Database node not owned (partysheet.partyinformation.id-00008.healing)
    Script Warning: setValue: Database node not owned (partysheet.partyinformation.id-00008.kos)
    Script Warning: setValue: Database node not owned (partysheet.partyinformation.id-00008.kills)
    Script Warning: setValue: Database node not owned (partysheet.partyinformation.id-00008.bigFoeName)
    Script Warning: setValue: Database node not owned (partysheet.partyinformation.id-00008.bigFoeCR)
    Script Warning: setValue: Database node not owned (partysheet.partyinformation.id-00008.fumbles)
    Script Warning: setValue: Database node not owned (partysheet.partyinformation.id-00008.biggestDamage)
    Script Warning: setValue: Database node not owned (partysheet.partyinformation.id-00008.damageReceived)
    Script Warning: setValue: Database node not owned (partysheet.partyinformation.id-00008.healingReceived)
    Script Error: [string "ps/scripts/manager_ps.lua"]:92: attempt to index local 'nodeField' (a nil value)

Thread Information