DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by The Decepticon View Post
    Hi, I am getting the following error when loading this extension. Not game breaking by any means but it is there.

Attachment 52076
    I'm getting the same error, since the most recent update to the xtension.

Hello MNM. Thanks for the awesome mods. I own them all. Just a couple of questions.

1. I use Grim Press Automatic Effects instead of Rob2e coded effects. Does that mean I do not need to use MNMs Automatic Actions? (Note I am also using SilentRuin's Equipped Effects to add item effects).

2. I accidentally deleted my Party Stats ext file from the FG ext directory. I have tried turning off in forge, updating in the update manager, turn on inforge, and updating again but it does not seem to redownload the file?

Thanks if you can help. JP.

Hey Mad Nomad, having an issue with your combat stats extension where it is conflicting somewhat with Bayne Bag of Holding for 5E.

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/626/view

it all seems to work fine on the GM side of things, both your combat stats tab and the bag of holding tab are both visible and usable. But on the player side of things, the combat stats page is hidden on the party sheet when this other extension is enabled. I have reached out to the creator of the other extension, and they suggested i contact you about it. they said they were unable to get a message to you in order to work out this conflict. Hopefully the two of you can get together and figure out the problem. Thanks for the killer extension, my metagaming players love stats like this.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll see if there is an easy fix I can deploy. Best method is to message me on my discord linked from all my extensions because the forums inbox gets filled up and is generally harder to stay on top of.

Is there any way to track temporary hp as healing/ damage taken?

Thread Information