DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 49 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    lol, I know this for a fact, as I have tested your polymorph clean with no other extensions or mods installed. I do this on my test machine. I then add the other extensions and mods one by one. I then do it all again when they update their mod or extension. Here is a prime example: Last night, I discovered an issue with one click an one click more by diablobob, not more than a few days his mod was working fine as I actually and thoroughly tested it out after he fixed something. I then posted to all 15 of my players that it was working, then last night on 9/13/2020 his program ceased to function at 100%. I went into rob2es discord and posted, diablobob contacted me and he logged into my game an tested it out himself and found it was broke.

So today 9/14/2020 I am going to remove all the mods and extensions and reload them one by one to see if there are any script errors or other issues.

Quote Originally Posted by shezingzh View Post
    lol, I know this for a fact, as I have tested your polymorph clean with no other extensions or mods installed. I do this on my test machine. I then add the other extensions and mods one by one. I then do it all again when they update their mod or extension. Here is a prime example: Last night, I discovered an issue with one click an one click more by diablobob, not more than a few days his mod was working fine as I actually and thoroughly tested it out after he fixed something. I then posted to all 15 of my players that it was working, then last night on 9/13/2020 his program ceased to function at 100%. I went into rob2es discord and posted, diablobob contacted me and he logged into my game an tested it out himself and found it was broke.

So today 9/14/2020 I am going to remove all the mods and extensions and reload them one by one to see if there are any script errors or other issues.
    I'm not sure of the context here - as far as I know (just tested it now per your warning? as I have a game I'm hosting tonight where they use it) it is all still working. No issues.

Were you just warning me here it might have trouble because of the other guys stuff failing?

Also I recently put in a new version of this as I wanted uber powerful full control of NPC's for my players. Which also works as far as I know. For sure it will be hammered tonight my group runs 2 NPCs as part of their travels at the moment. Will also have full inventory support for them in the new extension I'm working on (which made me add this new version to this one so I could take get full advantage of it).

As you are one of my 6 glorious customers - you get the benefit of it
    Last edited by SilentRuin; September 14th, 2020 at 20:09.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Curious about your new extension in the making SilentRuin !!

Good to know that Polymorph still works with One-Click Druid.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    I'm not sure of the context here - as far as I know (just tested it now per your warning? as I have a game I'm hosting tonight where they use it) it is all still working. No issues.

Were you just warning me here it might have trouble because of the other guys stuff failing?

Also I recently put in a new version of this as I wanted uber powerful full control of NPC's for my players. Which also works as far as I know. For sure it will be hammered tonight my group runs 2 NPCs as part of their travels at the moment. Will also have full inventory support for them in the new extension I'm working on (which made me add this new version to this one so I could take get full advantage of it).

As you are one of my 6 glorious customers - you get the benefit of it
    ����

Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    Curious about your new extension in the making SilentRuin !!

Good to know that Polymorph still works with One-Click Druid.
    From the last I heard from shezingzh there was some update last week made (not by me) that made it NOT work with that thing. Again - I don't use it so I don't know - you'd have to ask shezingzh.

The next extension will take much LESS time than polymorphism did so will be much cheaper. Would expect it to be out sometime in next two weeks. And no - I will never make polymorphism cheaper just to sell Work put in - is price put out. Even if it is only a select clientele

Well I already own Polymorphism so so I don't need to see price drop :P

Cool.. always excited about new extensions !!

I just did a test with One-Click Druid updated.. and Both extension still work together.

So I think was a false alarm by @shezingh

Hey Silentruin,

When copying a Druid Character Sheet with wildshape, the copied version won't have your Polymorph extension option visible in the action tab.
    Also adding and removing the Wild Shape Class trait does not make it pop up.

Could your latest update be related to this or have I missed something?

Thanks!

Allas.. false alarm all works!
    Last edited by vaughnlannister; September 19th, 2020 at 20:17.

Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    Ah allas I found an extension conflict was causing it, so it has been solved.
    Thanks for updating was just about to try to duplicate it.

Thread Information