DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 42 of 49 First ... 324041424344 ... Last
    How do I manulaly add Circle of the moon when FGU isnt putting it on when my playes use the WIzard. I tried dragging the link from the class features but it isnt going on the sheet.

is there a way to disable it stopping me from putting a mob on?

Quote Originally Posted by merploc View Post
    How do I manulaly add Circle of the moon when FGU isnt putting it on when my playes use the WIzard. I tried dragging the link from the class features but it isnt going on the sheet.
    You want the character wizard thread not this one. If your asking me how you add stuff to abilities tab you really need to get educated on FGU as this is not that place - discord FGU support thread might be better for generic FGU questions.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by merploc View Post
    I just tested this and the Specialization is being added correctly as far as I can see. If this isn't happening for you then possibly an extension is interfering. Test in a new campaign without extensions.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

V1.50 - Update - V1.50 - Update - now prevent init from being changed in CT when an NPC is a polymorphed one.

This was reported as being in issue if you have "Combat: Auto NPC initiative" FGU option set and "Combat: Roll initiative each round" not set. Why one would ever not give their users the suspense of wondering what the order is next round and will they be able to save the day I'll never understand. Never noticed the init changing after a polymorph added the NPC into the CT because I was never crazy enough to do those two options that way and allow my players to predict and plan based on turn order for the next round.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; April 12th, 2023 at 22:45.

V1.51 - Bug - Original CT Reach and Space values were never being stored in polymorph. Resulted in them being lost when converted back to original. Fixed.

V1.52 - Feature - now cleanName of any spell/action/trait before comparing to hardcoded supported spell/powers so that it can support things with garbage text after keyword. Will strip out anything after and including "(", "*", or "-".

Big fan of this extension but I am having an issue adjusting the Spell DC. My player has a Spell DC of 16, even the polymorph spell in his action tab has a DC of 16, but whenever he tries to activate Polymorph using this extension it marks his Spell DC as 11. How can I change this?

Quote Originally Posted by Zanderflex View Post
    Big fan of this extension but I am having an issue adjusting the Spell DC. My player has a Spell DC of 16, even the polymorph spell in his action tab has a DC of 16, but whenever he tries to activate Polymorph using this extension it marks his Spell DC as 11. How can I change this?
    If you mean the polymorph wisdom saving throw then its

-- DC is 8 + your Spellcasting Ability modifier + your Proficiency Bonus + any Special modifiers

or

rRoll.nTarget = 8 + ActorManager5E.getAbilityBonus(rSource, aPowerGroup.sSaveDCStat) + ActorManager5E.getAbilityBonus(rSource, "prf") + aPowerGroup.nSaveDCMod;

Which of course depends on the power group definitions in actions tab for the "spell name" you defined to trigger this. Just like any other spell in actions tab tis governed by the rules of the group you have it listed under if not overrideen.

Thread Information